Quantcast

Do you recommend bikesdecals.com ?

gloryride

Chimp
Jun 15, 2006
Hi,

I am in front of order at bikesdecals.com, where I want to buy decals for my Sunday. Do you recommend this shop ? How long it would take them to ship the item ?

Maybe some other source where I can find decals for IH Sunday ?

Thanks...

gloryride

Chimp
Jun 15, 2006
Still, does anybody bought from bikesdecals.com and can reccomend them ?

I am worry is this a scam or something...

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
I know this was posted a while ago but I'm sure someone will search for it and could use the information.

I ordered on April 6th 2 sets of Boxxer decals and 2 sets of IronHorse Sunday decals. Today is the 26th and I have not received anything other than a PayPal confirmation that my payment was received.
I'm sure that I saw 3 different shipping times listed. One said 2-5 days, one was 2-5 weeks and one was 20 days. I'll take some pictures when they show up.

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
The decals showed up today in a bent and folded envelope. There was some foam in the envelope to help keep the decals "safe" but it had about the same effect as building a log cabin from balsa wood.

I ordered 2 pre-35mm Boxxer kits and 2 Sunday kits.
The Boxxer kits are not nearly as thick as stock but they look good. I haven't compared them side by side for shape yet.
The Sunday decals seem... quite undersized. I don't have the frame right now as it is in paint. The font is correct. Once I get the frame back from paint I'll post up what they look like.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
The decals showed up today in a bent and folded envelope. There was some foam in the envelope to help keep the decals "safe" but it had about the same effect as building a log cabin from balsa wood.

I ordered 2 pre-35mm Boxxer kits and 2 Sunday kits.
The Boxxer kits are not nearly as thick as stock but they look good. I haven't compared them side by side for shape yet.
The Sunday decals seem... quite undersized. I don't have the frame right now as it is in paint. The font is correct. Once I get the frame back from paint I'll post up what they look like.
any pics?

i just ordered sx trail decals my sx is going in for powder coat next week and figured id give em a shot.

CanadaGuy

Chimp
Aug 13, 2010
I just recieved a set of decals for my Wilson in the mail from bikesdecals.com. Shipping was really quick and the decals were packaged well enough between some foam and cardboard inside a cardboard envelope.

As far as decal quality goes I don't think they are remotely close to the quality of the decals that come from Devinci directly. I needed a few decals that Devinci didn't have in stock so I ordered a set from bikesdecals. Comparing them side by side to the ones Devinci sent me they look like they won't be very durable since they seem to be made of much thinner material. Maybe if a clearcoat was done on top of the decals then they would last, but I went powdercoat so I didn't feel like clearcoating as well.

Another issue is that the vinyl the decals were cut out of seems to be really sticky/tacky on the non-adhesive side compared to the Devinci factory ones. The devinci ones are really smooth, but if you try to run your finger over the bikesdecals ones your fingers will stick to the material. I'm a bit worried that dirt will actually adhere to the decals instead of easily wiping off, but thats not the end of the world.

I'll see how durable they are after a season of riding and post back.

Last edited: