Quantcast

Documentaries....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I watched this with the wife last night. There is a pretty good mind fuck about 3/4 of the way through the movie. I yelled "Holy shit" at the same time my wife went "WHAT?!?". 10/10, would totally watch again, highly recommended.

edit: available on netflix streaming.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'll be Me - Glen Campbell
^^^ This. Incredible story.
My folks loved Glen, got played a lot when I was a kid. I just looked, available on Netflix instant view, Imma watch tonight.
Beware it's an emotional roller coaster. Ripped off a lot of scabs for me but it's an amazing piece.

I'm a big Glen fan as well but that's almost secondary to the focus of the program.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Your allergies may act up and irritate your eyes and cause them to water a bit. Be warned.
^^^ This. Incredible story.

Beware it's an emotional roller coaster. Ripped off a lot of scabs for me but it's an amazing piece.

I'm a big Glen fan as well but that's almost secondary to the focus of the program.
I'll bring a box of tissue.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Only new to me sudo-doc.

The ESPN 30 for 30 "Two Escobars" got me interested in Pablo last year, the show is insane.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
cool documentary series following the recovery of the drummer for a fucking awesome band. saw 'em about a month before the bus accident. look forward to seeing them again.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Watched the Pursuit of Tone with Buddy Guy over the weekend. Holy hell is that man gifted. Still need to watch the Mike Ness episode, but I want to make sure I can watch it uninterrupted.