Quantcast

Does anyone just not give a ****?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
First of all.....I never post here, never come in here ('cept now :rolleyes: ) & I will only probably come back to read this thread. I like talking about bikes, beer & food, jokes/joking/making fun of Stosh & other meaningless banter.
OK...with that said....

I know it sounds $hitty but I think I dont give a damn. (talking mostly about the war) I feel bad for citizens of the middle east, they cant help it if they were born in a war torn impoverished nation & I also feel bad for the guys my age who had to leave their bikes, girlfriends & cats back home to go fight for whatever the hell the REAL reason is that we are over there.

Here is part of the reason for my blah-ness....

War people-say we need to liberate iraq from evil or whatever.... Since when are theese people so compassionate ???

Protest people-they more than likely drove their car (fueled by middle eastern oil) to the rally.

The Government- You cant trust them.

The Media- You cant trust them.

The media & the gov't are the main reasons for my give a **** attitude I guess. They are the ones that really shape the way things are. And everyone has altierer (sp?) motives.....it mostly seems to be money.

As long as the economy is good, I can do the things I love, feel safe, & live the lifestyle I want to live....I am happy :) .

I know if I knew the real reason for the war it would really piss me off.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Or is everyone Right & Left???

*whew* back to the Lounge.

:monkey:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Fred, so basically, you want to feel like you're not alone in not caring?

I don't care that you don't care... kinda makes us cousins ;) :devil: :D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by LordOpie
Fred, so basically, you want to feel like you're not alone in not caring?
no, I dont care if I am the only one who feels this way, in fact it wouldnt suprise me. I am just curios if anyone shares the same POV.

...& yes the explosions & guns kick ass. :thumb:

KFulch

Chimp
Jul 10, 2002
NC
I care about the soldiers and hope they return home safe; as for the war itself I could give a s*** less myself. I just hope G. B. gives me the insider tip on what US company is going to have commission rights to all the Iraqui surrenderd oil:)

KFulch

Chimp
Jul 10, 2002
NC
When those guys came to G'boro coliseum, that song played on the radio for like a week..:( not much into rap, that is with exception

Jan 25, 2003
los altos, ca
Originally posted by mrbigisbudgood
North Carolinaaaaaaaaaaa
Come on and raise up
Take your shirt off
Spin it round yo head
Like a helicopter

Don't ask.

:monkey:
my firends form north carolina, he used to play that song all the time for about a year after it came out pissed me off so much