Quantcast

Does anyone know Tater?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The little dude in Fruita who's always making small talk at Pancho Villa's and the coffee shop with the locals? Anyone know the story? He actually gets some publicity in the new Fruita guidebook. I'm curious. He's one odd cat.

-S.S.-

J

JRB

There's some comedian that said they called him tater salad when he was a kid. Maybe that's him.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
loco-gringo said:
There's some comedian that said they called him tater salad when he was a kid. Maybe that's him.
No. I've seen that Redneck. He's funny. But this is a little black kid. Come to think of it, it's the only black dude I've seen in Fruita. :think:

There's a story in there somewhere........

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
No. I've seen that Redneck. He's funny. But this is a little black kid. Come to think of it, it's the only black dude I've seen in Fruita. :think:

There's a story in there somewhere........

-S.S.-

I'm sure it is not a funny one though. :nope: I can ask my mojo homies that are up there to look for him. They may need a challenge.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
loco-gringo said:
I'm sure it is not a funny one though. :nope: I can ask my mojo homies that are up there to look for him. They may need a challenge.
They won't need to look for him. I'm telling you - I've seen him in the cafe *every* single time I've been riding there. I think he rides about on a BMX bike and he talks to EVERYBODY.......

He must be the town "character."

I'm pretty sure I saw JD there last weekend too - he was climbing Moore Fun with a chick and some other dude.

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I'm pretty sure I saw JD there last weekend too - he was climbing Moore Fun with a chick and some other dude.

-S.S.-

:confused: Who???

J

JRB

So I guess nobody knows Tater....

Where are S.S. and LordOpie????