Quantcast

Does this look like a man that drinks cheap beer?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Am I going to be Black Labeled?
Would it help if my sister Stroh'd you off? She's ugly but pretty when the Lite's off!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hate to wine, but sometimes you have to have something other than beer on hand if you want a little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I agree, now that the threads been exposed in natural light. Makes me want to harpoon Sam Adams to see if he actually bleeds red white and blue.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Currently watching the women's freestyle skiing event on TV. There are definitely some cuties on the US team.

Bet they give great Heady... :brows:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
If your looking to pay for sex head over to the hoegarten. I'm headed there myself after Becks concert to bang a st Pauli girl.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
while i was waiting on dinner sunday night...there were two russian gentlemen talking loudly and with their hands....about 16 dead soldiers on the table between them...waitress walks up...are you ready to order yet?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It is more fun to drive around at 30MPH or so and fuck up a bunch of road segments.
While we were being shuttled up the toll road this past Sunday, we remembered fondly the Monkeyfest road race to the top. I had forgotten who won. To that point, I would like to publicly apologize to you Westy for not remembering your heroics that day. Anyway, it got me wondering what kind of time a good cyclist could climb that beast in, and I saw 26 mph on the Strava segment and thought GTFO. 8.5 looks like the real KOM, and that is pretty impressive. Fock that hill is steep.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
While we were being shuttled up the toll road this past Sunday, we remembered fondly the Monkeyfest road race to the top. I had forgotten who won. To that point, I would like to publicly apologize to you Westy for not remembering your heroics that day. Anyway, it got me wondering what kind of time a good cyclist could climb that beast in, and I saw 26 mph on the Strava segment and thought GTFO. 8.5 looks like the real KOM, and that is pretty impressive. Fock that hill is steep.
8.5 is very impressive

From Echo's FB page. Remember that guy Echo?

FYI I am not smiling, gasping for oxygen.

splat

Nam I am
that is right where Pibb dropped us off. I mean look at how our br
akes were smoking after we decended a little bit.