Quantcast

Does this look like a man that drinks cheap beer?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did anyone hear anything from dan-o recently?
Crabjoe said he reached out to him on email and didn't hear back. I've sent him a pm to no response. Anybody want to do the obituary search on his real name?:cray: It's not like him to just disappear, but I don't think there are any local monkeys to update us if there was something bad juju going on.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Crabjoe said he reached out to him on email and didn't hear back. I've sent him a pm to no response. Anybody want to do the obituary search on his real name?:cray: It's not like him to just disappear, but I don't think there are any local monkeys to update us if there was something bad juju going on.
I never tried reaching out via email/text, as I'm not sure I have either. He's a mutual friend I've ridden with quite a bit over the past 10+ years....one of my best friends is pretty close to him, I'll see if he's heard from him recently. I'm sure if it was anything really bad, I would have heard about it through said friend.

Still a bit weird/unsettling he would just drop off after being so active for so long.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I never tried reaching out via email/text, as I'm not sure I have either. He's a mutual friend I've ridden with quite a bit over the past 10+ years....one of my best friends is pretty close to him, I'll see if he's heard from him recently. I'm sure if it was anything really bad, I would have heard about it through said friend.

Still a bit weird/unsettling he would just drop off after being so active for so long.
i sure hope he's OK. i liked him.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I am inquiring as to his well being as I type this from a third party. Worst case, I do have a Dan S in my phone, which I'm 95% sure is him....though there's no guarantee it's the right # anymore.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We had a monkey here named Crazy Sweeper who was local to Connecticut. He was very active on RM and the local forums for like a year, and was all over the group rides. Then he just vanished in an instant. Never seen or heard from again on RM or locally. I think he still has a Secret Santa partner waiting for a gift. :monkey:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Geez. Since 2002. Don't think I really visited much until a while later though.

I've been paid a fortune to be here!