Quantcast

Donelle getting the boot?????

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hmmmm preview seems to point that way........but will there be a surprise twist?!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Is it so wrong to want his two faced arse off that show????

Am I being racist to want that? :think: :sneaky:

MTV Reality TV Rulz......:think: or does it "own"?????

builder666

Monkey
Dec 13, 2002
Construction in Subterfuge
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Hmmmm preview seems to point that way........but will there be a surprise twist?!?!?!

Is it so wrong to want his two faced arse off that show????

Am I being racist to want that? :think: :sneaky:

MTV Reality TV Rulz......:think: or does it "own"?????
**** the race thing... I think they should boot him 'cause he's a fat ass pos!:devil:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by brenth
what show are you guys talking about?
I was wondering the same thing, but since I know for a fact it ain't Blind Date then does it really matter? ;) :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Donnell survives to back stab another day.....

Kara got the boot.....

Hey I like Choad Rules, Only made I saw was a cheerleader, I think? :confused:

I heard Playboy is putting out a tape of naked Real World'rs especially Vegas.....:eek: I think that was the whole vegas show right? A playboy pictorial...........

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Rhino, you are the biggest (literally) MTV Reality TV slut I have ever known!

:D :thumb:

... although I'll admit, I caught up on about a month's worth of episodes last night. He'll get his own... MTV loves happy endings. In the meantime though, the new girl sucks, IMO. Her little bits of "wisdom" make me want to kick puppies.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by ohio
Rhino, you are the biggest (literally) :angry: :D :cool: (j/k) MTV Reality TV slut I have ever known!

:D :thumb:

... although I'll admit, I caught up on about a month's worth of episodes last night. He'll get his own... MTV loves happy endings. In the meantime though, the new girl sucks, IMO. Her little bits of "wisdom" make me want to kick puppies.
LMAO I know I am pathetic.....but it is adult cartoons....I swear it is like the Enquirer and Star magazine (or MBA for that matter) I can't stop reading it........:p

The line for b!tch slaping Donnell starts behind me......

*edit* "Kick puppies"......ROTFLMAO! :)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
LMAO I know I am pathetic.....but it is adult cartoons....I swear it is like the Enquirer and Star magazine (or MBA for that matter) I can't stop reading it........:p

The line for b!tch slaping Donnell starts behind me......

*edit* "Kick puppies"......ROTFLMAO! :)
Well the Big D got he boot after botching 3 too many missions......

He starts a ball'n and saying how he proved to america that fat guys can do this stuff and how he palyed the game straight......:rolleyes: He is so full of guano

LOL! Just thought everyone who hates reality shows woul dbe interested in an update.

Rhino

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by androshandrew
that happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago, dont know when u get ur mtv but ive already seen 2 episodes after the one where he got kicked
I just remembered I made this thread and then decided to update the non-MTV supporters.

Fill us in on what has happened since then......................

Rhino :D

Jan 25, 2003
los altos, ca
After donele gets kick off, this new guy comes in and they kind of like him. Then they go to this party with the natives and he gets wasted, so now they dont really know who he is, they think its kind of a bad first impression. After they get back they stay up all night talking about stuff, even though their mission email said to get some rest. When they get to the mission, oh no, they have to stay awake for 48 hours, what a surprise considering what the email said. Within these 48 hours they have to do 5 challenges testing how well they react to the sleep deprivation. If they close their eyes for more than five seconds then that person is out of the competition. Then all of a sudden, the campus crawl team shows up,the last season, and now they have a road rules batte. The south pacific wins the first contest, a body tattooing, because one of the chicks tatooes her boobs and takes off her top. The next mission is the house of cards, where the new guy takes control, and leaves Tina,the newer girl, out in the cold getting pissed off. When the campus crawl wins, Tina goes crazy on the new guy and the people who didnt listen to her. After that one chick from the campus crawl tries to seduce the new guy into making him go to sleep, luckily someone from the south pacific yells at him and he stays in, all the while the black dude from campus crawl is sneaking around with the camera just looking for angles, but he gets nothing. just then the new guy redeems himself by getting one of the campus crawl people sleeping. Thats the end of the next episode

LoboDelFuego

Monkey
Mar 5, 2002
What are we arguing??? This is supposed to be a forum for intelligent discourse! I don't even watch MTV, and I'm their main demographic!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by LoboDelFuego
What are we arguing??? This is supposed to be a forum for intelligent discourse! I don't even watch MTV, and I'm their main demographic!
Originally I asked if I was racist for wanting Donnelle of the damn show.......

Was I wanting him off because of his skin color, or for being Donelle? He was fond of saying he was all about "respect" and the in reality was the biggest pile of poo in the group. I wanted to know if my dislike for Donelle was more than I wanted to think it was. Was I being "racist".......you know me being a cracker and all.......

A super sized cracker at that...... :D