Quantcast

Downhill in the East Bay

infamous24

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
I just built up a new V10 and can't wait to go ride it. Does anyone in the East Bay know of any downhill trails and want to go riding? I don't mind a hike and bike, but I also have a truck to shuttle. In return for showing me some trails up here, if you're ever down by the central coast I will show you some awesome trails down there.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I just built up a new V10 and can't wait to go ride it. Does anyone in the East Bay know of any downhill trails and want to go riding? I don't mind a hike and bike, but I also have a truck to shuttle. In return for showing me some trails up here, if you're ever down by the central coast I will show you some awesome trails down there.
PM me a phone # and I will call you next time I go out for some shuttle runs (might be a while considering the weather and my schedule).

drastic.

Monkey
May 16, 2011
pleasanton, ca
it's going to be hard to find some real elevation to have some dh-worthy trails...

but pleasanton ridge has some unmarked trails. and im finding more as time goes on. I'd love to find out who's making them. smooth, flowy, fast. nothing really technical.

juaquin miller park in oakland has some trails that are fun. across the street, onf JMP, you can go to redwood, and bomb down west ridge, and shuttle it. its about 3.5-4mi of downhill, w/ the last mile being the funnest.