Quantcast

downhill race in sept.?

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
at the comfort race back in march, someone said there was a race in sept. in kerrville. any info? the guys from baton rouge want to hit that one to. also we have a plan for everyone to hit the target drops.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Do alot of time on a road bike with intervals and bring a hardtail and you might beat the XC guy that wins that usually wins that race.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
cloudcroft will have one in the fall.
for those who weren't there. IT RULLED.

check my site for pics

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
that would be the kelly creek classic. it is the usual quasi dh race that is held every year. bring a short travel bike or hard tail and be ready to pedal your ass off.

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
I want to have an underground D.H. race in austin. Sept. will be perfect. Kerville totally sucks. We have a couple spots that will rock to throw a race. All I need to know is who will come, and then organize a time and date that almost everyone can get here to participate. TRUST ME....... IT WILL ROCK. Oh-yeah cloudcroft is pretty cool, but save your loot and go to Anglefire in October.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
im down with an austin dh race. that sounds like fun. after race beer would be nice too. we also need a street comp, or maybe a freeride session competition. who knows.

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
Originally posted by mcdurly1
I want to have an underground D.H. race in austin. it will be perfect. Kerville totally sucks. We have a couple spots that will rock to throw a race. All I need to know is who will come, and then organize a time and date that almost everyone can get here to participate. TRUST ME....... IT WILL ROCK.