Quantcast

Downhillhuckerderposlam

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Pretty subtle reference there...

The Freeride forum was merged into the DH forum... nobody posted in Freeride anyway.

Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
and anti:

Just saw ET this weekend on th ebig screen, not a dry eye in the house...this just dried up my tears quicker than a cleanex:

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Damn. Git sum. I just tore my acl two weeks ago so I'm in the same boat :rofl:

You'll still be scared of jumps in a year though.
Stay off it so you don't screw up the cartlidge and meniscus. Do everything to protect that padding. I ripped my meniscus and cartlidge up when I tore my ACL in '96. If it had just been the ACL, I'd be OK now. But it all ate away and sucks. Knee replacement in my 60's is the next step.

Knee is so out of alignment, I have to wear what is called an unloader brace pretty much full time now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Stay off it so you don't screw up the cartlidge and meniscus. Do everything to protect that padding. I ripped my meniscus and cartlidge up when I tore my ACL in '96. If it had just been the ACL, I'd be OK now. But it all ate away and sucks. Knee replacement in my 60's is the next step.

Knee is so out of alignment, I have to wear what is called an unloader brace pretty much full time now.
is it a custom brace?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This will be my 4th meniscus repair on this knee when I get a hamstring graft for the patellar graft I just tore. I'm thinking about just turning this whole leg in for a refund at this point.

And yeah I know the meniscus is the pain part. I've never heard of an unloader brace though. Is that something you can ride in? I was just going to get some upper end moto braces.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Unloader has a dial on the inside that you turn to push the knee joint out. When I'm standing up, my leg is straight as an arrow. It is supposed the have a little bit of curve. It helps unload the outside of my knee on top of the femur.