Quantcast

East coast closing rumors?

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Hey, I texted a buddy that I was going to Windham this week instead of Creek and he replied "is that the one closing next year?". I googled it but didn't see anything about them or Platty... Is there someone that's closing at the end of this year or something that I missed?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
here's how it works:

the east coast resorts all close in the winter. all of them. then they miraculously come out of hibernation in the spring and reopen. AMAZING.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
here's how it works:

the east coast resorts all close in the winter. all of them. then they miraculously come out of hibernation in the spring and reopen. AMAZING.
Heck, last year you could still hux your rux on some rox well into the winter season.

....I'd be okay with that again.

Sep 7, 2016
Henry Bellmon wasn't moved Friday by rumors that a national retail clothing chain ... After slamming Florida, Hermine threatens East Coast.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
dont know, dont care at this point. i got the email about it the day i got my days off approved. we're going to Thunder instead.
when are you going? I've been dying to get back to plattekill, but it looks like I'll just die instead. I love thunder, but it's still not platty :(

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
when are you going? I've been dying to get back to plattekill, but it looks like I'll just die instead. I love thunder, but it's still not platty :(
Nothing will ever be Platty...thankfully. We're going next weekend. Hopefully you can make it. It'll be good to ride with ya

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
One last shot to ride Platte

LATEST NEWS ...

October 8-9We will be open for Columbus Weekend 2016 here at Plattekill -- It's a weekend not to be missed!!! Lifts will operate all weekend for recreational mountain bike riding as well as scenic fall foliage chairlift rides...PLUS...

Saturday, October 8th:
11am 7th Annual "PLATTEPALOOZA" FALL FEST
So much for fun all ages!

Sunday, October 9th:Eastern States Cup DH FINALS MTB Raceshttp://plattekill.com/event-schedule/bike-racing
Race start 11am.