Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Someone could get hurt though.
I was like the look on the face of the drug enforcement officer (during a drug task force class reviewing meth related stats) when I asked about pot related crime statistics. :rofl:

Apparently they don't keep track of those.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the article i read on the blaze about it was much more detailed.

a drug sniffing dog pinged his car as a "hit" but nothing was found.

they did the cavity searches, then the 3 enemas, then the colonoscopy. he refused consent to all these medical procedures.

the bigger problem - the warrant was only valid in one county, and the doctors at the medical center there refused to provide the requested treatments due to ethical concerns. so the cops took him to another medical center (to me this says they were shopping him around) that agreed to perform the procedures. the problem is the medical center was in a county where the search warrant was not valid. even worse, it was a temporary search warrant. preparations for the colonoscopy did not begin until after the warrant had expired.
I am seeing a big payday for him soon...call it a money shot if you will...
The plot sickens:

This apparently isn't the first time these cops have done this.

Their drug sniffing dog? Hasn't had it's training recertified since 2011.

And the doctors they took them to were the same in both instances, have been deferred to the state licensing board, and may possibly lose their ability to practice medicine.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3210356.shtml?cat=500#.UnvbmOko4m_

he got his payday... $1.6 million settlement from the city and county. no word if the police officers were let go.

the portion of the suit against the medical center that performed the procedures is on-going

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003