Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
poor little baby Sherriff Clarke of Milwaukee had his feelings hurt on a airplane so he had someone detained....then threatened people on FB. twice

from their FB page:
Sheriff Clarke commented on complaint sent to the media:
Next time he or anyone else pulls this stunt on a plane they may get knocked out. The Sheriff said he does not have to wait for some goof to assault him. He reserves the reasonable right to pre-empt a possible assault.
ironic that hes run as a democrat but yet hates "leftist"
Sheriff Clarke regrets that he cannot attend this juvenile, leftist, anti-cop tantrum. He is pleased that he has their attention however.
The Sheriff is in Washigton to witness the swearing in of our next President Donald J. Trump as we embark on a mission to MakeAmericaGreatAgain!

FOX6 continues to be snookered into fake news. Milwaukee deserves better.
http://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee-man-accuses-sheriff-clarke-of-abuse-of-power-after-airport-detention/8607801

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Can't get more eff'ed than this.

“I want you to turn in the bad ones,” Trump said in a speech at the winter conference of the Major Cities Chiefs Association.

Trump said he’s been speaking to “a lot of law enforcement officials” since taking office last month. During last year’s campaign, Trump’s hard-line approach to illegal immigration was a key plank of his White House bid.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"“I want you to turn in the bad ones...send the hot ones to me, I may need a new wife soon. And if you find any blow, just send it to me...I will take care of it."

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Some of you may have realized by now that I have a love/hate relationship with the PoPo and authority figures. I submit for you here an example of why.

Was downtown the other day at a small hockey shop. I am friends with the proprietor, and we often bs about hockey and stuff while he sharpens my skates etc. Sometimes these chats go long, as one did the other day. As I was leaving the shop, I saw a meter maid ticketing my truck...I called out to him "I am right here...leaving now..." He says "Too late!" and snaps the ticket under my wiper with an air of smug satisfaction and walks off. I was about 3 minutes over the time limit. I walk to my truck, thinking I should just leave it there for another hour or 3...when I notice his meter maid Jeep parked next to mine, with the meter blinking expired. No effort made to park legally on his part whatsoever. I get in as he is skulking back to his vehicle.

I put down my window and ask "Excuse me Sir, but how is it justifiable for you to ticket me for illegal parking when you are parked illegally yourself?" He gives me a stupefied stare and says "If you want to complain you can go to City Hall." I replied "Thats just what I will do..."

Five minutes later I am sitting outside the traffic referee persons office, patiently awaiting my turn. Guess who walks by? Meter maid dude...I say "Hello again...hows it going?" He stares straight ahead and refuses to acknowledge me. I spent 25 years in law enforcement...taught new kids, fought old dudes, been there, done that, got the t shirts and am finished. But being professional means just that...you are professional, kind and polite when you need to be, and rough and tough when you need to be. Perhaps the meter maid code says differently, I dont know.

I go in to see the traffic referee, explain myself and plead my case. I tell her that I know I was in error, and overtime by a few minutes, and politely ask about his illegal parking, and the morality of breaking the law in pursuit of enforcing it. She says "Police vehicles are authorized to park wherever they need to." I told her about my LEO background (Cant hurt...), and that I of course understand the difference between emergency response vehicles and normal parking...and besides, he was denying the city revenue by taking up a paid parking spot anyway, wasnt he?

She says "I see your point...very interesting. I cant waive the whole ticket, but I can knock it down to $5..."
I say thank you so much...roll out and pay the ticket. Cost me 10 minutes of my time...but saved me $25 and gave me the satisfaction of fighting City Hall and winning, at least partially. Call me a rebel...and meter maid Mitchell can kiss my ass.

@coolstorybro...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
How long until a cop who beats his wife gets her charged with a Blue Lives Matter hate crime because he broke a hand punching her?

I'm guessing next week instead of tomorrow because I'm an optimist.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
@coolstorybro...
i routinely call out our local cops for parking illegally or blocking in people while they run into the local gas station. they always give me that "we're an emergency vehicle" bs. i didnt know it was an emergency to get a hot dog thats been sitting on those rollers for hours.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i routinely call out our local cops for parking illegally or blocking in people while they run into the local gas station. they always give me that "we're an emergency vehicle" bs. i didnt know it was an emergency to get a hot dog thats been sitting on those rollers for hours.
Take pictures. They love that.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
that statistic is very misleading.
less than 9% of police killings are found to be not justified.

ex: if someone threatens your life and you kill them, you aren't guilty of a homicide.
(assuming the burden of proof beyond reasonable doubt is met)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
If you're going to be copsucker, at least wipe their jizz off your face first.

ex: if someone threatens your life and you kill them, you aren't guilty of a homicide.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

the only thing misleading is thinking that police are actually held accountable when they murder someone.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
a seemingly unheard of sentence. 40 years

The Louisiana law enforcement officer found guilty of manslaughter in the fatal shooting of a 6-year-old boy with autism has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.

Derrick Stafford, 33, was sentenced to 40 years without parole for manslaughter in the death of Jeremy Mardis and 15 years for the attempted manslaughter of Christopher Few. The sentences will run concurrently.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/louisiana-officer-sentenced-40-years-shooting-death-6-year-old-n741216