Quantcast

\\\Effing Monderp GMT///

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just found out one of my long-term team members couldn't pass his Series 7 (missed by 2 points) and they are trying to find somewhere else in the company to put him. Only place mgmt is looking is down. I reached our operations/support team and they are currently in the process of hiring. The manager is looking at re-activating an internal listing so he can apply; he was never told that they are trying to place somebody. WTF guys?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
@Adventurous (look I did it right that time) sorry to hear about your grandpa. It is a little strange your story about it though as getting to see my grandpa again this week is the biggest reason I am leaving for California tonight.

On other notes. I leave for California tonight about 2200. Looking at the reports the passes will be icy, so it may be that I do end up staying somewhere a log the way.

Trainee at work is doing well. He is getting great exposure this last weekend to the funnest parts of our jobs, you know, the seeing people at their worst......

I came home from work and had a shower beer then got some sleep, cheers to ten days off fellas!!!!

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, took kiddo out on Dino Steps, which was WAY too hard for him. I think I had thoughts that his new bike would improve him more than is possible. He tumbled ass over teakettle down a small ravine. Amazingly, he rallied, and had a great time on mellower terrain.lesson learned.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got laid off today. Never loved the job so its really okay but I would have liked to done it on my own terms but that should not be the case. Still not sure why they hired me in the first place. Salary until June 30th so I should be able to find something before then Ideally enjoy spring and start August 1st.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
artist in town doing a site visit.
he does stuff like this with thread (miles and miles of it):

looking at him doing something in our 4 story atrium:

tonight will be spent reviewing submissions to the north carolina arts council. with beers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

tonight will be spent reviewing submissions to the north carolina arts council. with beers.
He could do a bitchin' DOTM cover.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC

planning on sprucing up the dongshed?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got my first Google Fi (cell phone) bill. Same as my Sprint bill, but including the cost of two new Pixel 2's and a Moto X4 vs. a single Galaxy S7. Better service (reception), less data interruptions so far (Denver-metro to Vail), and new phones with no Sprint bloatware. Not sure what took so long to make this change over.

My only complaint? Never ending review pop-ups from the phone based on where we are. I still need to figure out how to stop those.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

i see a five year old running through that.....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i see a five year old running through that.....
oh, it’s all gonna be 10’+ up in the air...that’s the problem with that space. it gets rented so much we can’t put sculpture or anything on the floor because it would have to get moved so often.

also, 300+ applicants to review and score for funding? fts...at least i’ve got a week...and beers...