resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think i can stump it.....

solve the mass shooting problem

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
ChatGPT wouldn't reference an interesting read and then forget to link it. :brows:

Machine learning might, though.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Chat GPT can’t so,ve what is in human heads and hearts, unfortunately.

The issue of gun violence is complex and multifaceted, and there is no easy solution. However, there are some steps that could potentially help reduce gun violence in the United States:

1. Strengthening gun laws: Implementing stricter gun control measures such as background checks, waiting periods, and banning assault weapons can help prevent individuals who are at a high risk of committing violence from obtaining firearms.
  2. Investing in mental health services: Providing accessible and affordable mental health services can help individuals who may be at risk of committing acts of violence.
  3. Improving school safety: Enhancing school security measures such as metal detectors, security personnel, and active shooter drills can help reduce the risk of gun violence in schools.
  4. Addressing societal issues: Addressing underlying societal issues such as poverty, inequality, and lack of education can help reduce the likelihood of individuals resorting to violence.
  5. Encouraging responsible gun ownership: Encouraging responsible gun ownership through education and training programs can help prevent accidental shootings and reduce the risk of firearms falling into the wrong hands.
It is important to note that these are just some of the potential steps that could be taken to address gun violence in the United States, and a comprehensive approach will likely require input from experts in various fields, as well as public debate and political will to implement effective solutions.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
i think i can stump it.....

solve the mass shooting problem
This is one of the few actually useful uses of AI I've seen

They took the more pragmatic approach that banning guns likely isn't going to happen, so try something besides just banging your head on a wall.

One interesting and disappointing factoid that I learned from an interview with the founders I listened to was that there's a TikTok "Bring a gun to school" challenge, and their system has detected a loooot of fake guns brought for said challenge. Also fake threats coming in from India, the wife's school was on lockdown a few weeks back for one, they hit like 50 Ca schools all at the same time, which is just weird. ZE claims they can end those types of lockdowns faster and without all the anxiety. Cool stuff.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I doubt AI will solve the gun problem in the US.
AI tackling monetary/fiscal policy? Thats something I`d like to see (and see if they suggestions are implemented).