Quantcast

"Employee of the Month"

J

JRB

You'll regret not doing it. It has boobs. Is funny. Christina Applegate is hot in it. Great plot twists. It's ok though. If you don't see it, you lose out. It's not on the level of Napoleon Dynamite, so don't worry about that.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
GF and i were in the store the other day and thought about renting it. neither of us had heard of it. did it even make it to theaters?

J

JRB

Barbaton said:
GF and i were in the store the other day and thought about renting it. neither of us had heard of it. did it even make it to theaters?
Probably not. If it did, it was likely independent screens. It really was good though.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco said:
You'll regret not doing it. It has boobs. Is funny. Christina Applegate is hot in it. Great plot twists. It's ok though. If you don't see it, you lose out. It's not on the level of Napoleon Dynamite, so don't worry about that.
Christina Applegates boobs? :think:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
everyone needs to see a movie called "Scotland, PA" now that is some good stuff.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco said:
Unfortunately no. :( Boobs none the less though.
No Christina Applegate boobs eh?

hmmm how unfortunate....

How about her brother Bud? Do they show his boobs in it?

No that i care or nothin, y'know just curious.....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DHS said:
Brass Nipples - that funky Nipple
Brass Nipples junkie
That funky Nipple

PS: I'm in the middle of dl'ing "Employee...", hope it's worth the bandwidth. Arrr!

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
PS: I'm in the middle of dl'ing "Employee...", hope it's worth the bandwidth. Arrr!
I really did enjoy it. However, Mallrats is one of the best things ever, in my opinion.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
I rented it last night and man what a bomb I only watched half of it. The whole movie was just stupid crude jokes I would have to rate it as a par with the second Bill & Ted movie. (on the plus side it did have boobs)

J

JRB

firetoole said:
I rented it last night and man what a bomb I only watched half of it. The whole movie was just stupid crude jokes I would have to rate it as a par with the second Bill & Ted movie. (on the plus side it did have boobs)
You must have no sense of humor. :confused:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
biggins said:
everyone needs to see a movie called "Scotland, PA" now that is some good stuff.
:stupid:

Scotland, PA is QUALITY dark humor.

I watched Napoleon Dynamite and Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle over the weekend. I give a big :thumb: for both. Already purchased Napoleon D.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I dunno if anyone should take loco-gringo's advice on what movies are good...**see my signature**
Uhm - see your post about Hide and Seek, c**t. :mumble:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Did you see it??? I think there is a huge difference in quality of actors in 'Raising Helen' and 'Employee of the Month' and DeNiro...
Employee of the Month was better than "meet the fokkers". What say you now?

Oh and no - I did not and will not see H and S. It just looks stupid.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Wumpus said:
Anybody know anything about this movie? :sneaky:

I made the mistake of renting it when I was home sick a couple of weeks ago...I thought it might be good cuz Holly Hunter, Kathy Bates and the dude from Office Space were in it and the story on the back of the box sounded good...it was lame. Thank god I was in a night time cold medication haze to ease the pain...