Quantcast

Encinitas Biking>?

socalpride

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Encinitas CA
Hey im from the encinitas area and i love to do all types of biking but i need people to bike with. I have two friends from escondido but thats about it. Let me know if your from the area and want to bike some time.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Do you guys ever plan on doing night rides around the area (Carlsbad, Encinitas)? I work in Carlsbad above the Flower Fields so I'd like to ride after work rather than sit in traffic... holler.

socalpride

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Encinitas CA
im up for anything, right now i have a specialized bighit, but im buying a new DH bike in a week or so. I love to freeride, downhill, and i enjoy just having fun riding around the streets. What kind of biking do you all do?

socalpride

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Encinitas CA
hey like i said i'll do w/e and day rides are easier for me too. Anyone want to get together with me and a few friends to ride around the area? I donk know what we are doing yet but we might start on some jumps on whatever day we dont ride because youre right, there are no good jumps around (time to make some in my opinion).

theacehole

Chimp
Nov 18, 2006
hey i live right in encinitas and i would love to ride. i am pretty free all the time. i only have a dirtjumper right now but i can rock dh on it. anybody in the area pm me if you want to a riding buddy. i only know where a small amount of trails are though. but send me a message. i would love to ride.

Nov 8, 2006
Del Mar
i live like 3 minutes from encinitas, plus my dad lives there, i can ride just about anytime, just PM me, i like to do anything, mostly freeriding, but i do XC alot too. where do you ride? the best trails i know of that are close are lake hodges, and elfin forest (which is a bit outta the way) anyway just let me know.

socalpride

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Encinitas CA
haha funny. I want to bike tomaro (which would be saturday), but idk where to so if you want to ride with my friend and i let me kno and we can work out a spot to ride at. Umm...is it suppose to rain this weekend or wut?

socalpride

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Encinitas CA
Hey i cant drive so if any1 wants to bike tommaro let me kno if u have 2 extra spots. or i can get dropped off where ever. pm me i need to bike! o and rain+mud=fun!

socalpride

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
Encinitas CA
i found an amazing biking spot the other day with my friend up in elfin forest. You all missed out. i reccomend going out there to the state park sometime =)