Quantcast

Everyone's Ride Gallery

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
The rest of the pics from our sucky weekend ;)

UltraNoob leading the pack

followed by edlubba

yours truly

I think Orven has way too much fun on a bike :p

more single track goodness

That's all we got...we were so depressed by the quality of the trails we couldn't bring ourselves to take any more pics.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
[Sarcasm]

Seriously...Big Bear was weak sauce this Memorial Day Weekend.

The riding was so bad that we didn't even take that many pictures.

I mean, none of use were on our A game.

You can literally see on Ultranoob's face the fun that he's not having.

Edlubba always hated it when the trails pointed down.

The trails were all blown out and eroded.

The mechanical issues were definitely annoying.

And don't even get me started on the wick-wick-wack weather.

So I say save yourself 20 boodles and stay home. You'd get so bored of the riding that you're better off taking a nap on your couch.

[/Saracasm]

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Ha, I thought you guys looked familar. I was rode Snow Summit on Sunday and was eating just about you guys.

Trails were a ton of fun and it was great to be out there with the wife riding and enjoying the nice weather.

tylerpier137

Monkey
Mar 29, 2007
ventura
[Sarcasm]

Seriously...Big Bear was weak sauce this Memorial Day Weekend.

And don't even get me started on the wick-wick-wack weather.

[/Saracasm]
nice pics but they make me sad, i used to live in big bear and lately ive been missing it . well now the snows melted looks like i got an excuse to go back :happydance:

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Ozzer, Alloy and the amazing Hutchinson team at Cal State Fontucky. :twitch: :clapping:

Good seeing you Ozzer.
Sweet shot. I was looking for my missing ninja line, my skirt and g-string I left from my slow-ass first run. Thanks for the photos, mang.

Btw, the other so-called team rider is rockbike.
He swears he's mexican.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
I thought you retired from DH Orv?
If you meant racing yes.

I thought I rode on Sunday rather than raced.
Racing is fun but when it gets serious (for some), I get so bored that watching Kranked series videos sounds more amusing.

Heather was a no-show this weekend. So don't expect good pictures from me. I took the pics after my ride run in the most lazy fashion...just walking along.

Disclaimer:
Since these pics cover a racing event, let's get all the bitching and whining out of the way typically assocaited with racing and racing at Fontana.
1. "Yes it's Fontana, not the east coast. It sucks."
2. "Media tent? A few photogs with umbrellas along the chute?"
3. "Yes, it sucked. I already mentioned that so what in the hell are you still doing here on Sunday- racing?Racing is a choice, you know."
4. "Yes, it sucks. They took out The Wall though, so use the four other bones to pick about Southridge."
5. "Yes, we heard you were at Angel Fire last week -for the 18th time."

With that, I deleted all the pro, semi slow and experts pics, and kept the least whiny sport-beginner pro class bunch.

Factory Oakley pilot reaming the edge of the off-camber.

Factory TLD rider who was half-embarassed of his whiny class and took off the letter classification off his plate.
tsk tsk tsk :p

Aaron, did your team sell your 06 team kit?
He's on a wrong bike.

Specialized Concept Store Gravity Team member.

There were about 18 rocks along the course onSat.
I unitentionally hit about 125 of them on Sunday.

Oakley/Lens Crafter factory rider plowing through the rocks.

Useless detail:
The race volunteer in the background is probably eating an animal style double-double cheese burger.

Longevity award goes to CFR team for having the same jersey like in forever-long. I can only stand wearing my jersey for a year due to my B.O.

Fabien Barel caught not wearing 661 armor. Ungrateful French!

Reason #2 for not using white as predominant jersey color.
Reason #1 is due the yellow stain on the pits from deodorant -unless you're from Canada then disregard reason #1.

Sam Hill came unclipped 5 times and had trouble cornering.

Another shot of Sam Hill, caught dabbing.

View from the top of Mt. Fontanarama, looking at the resort village 7,300 ft below the cloud line.

L

LFB

Nice pics! Love the commentary!

It was cool seeing you on Saturday. It's been like 5 or so years...back in the good ol' days of Summit.

By chance, did you get any of 624H? You may have been walking by the lower rock garden about that time.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
The rippers of the future. The Kids with rated R riding style and speed.
The only lip they give is that lip they give their parents for getting Pepsi instead of Coke.
Stay away from the internet forums kids!

TNT Racing must have 233 riders in their team, not counting their cousins. Rock that Storm H2, baby!!

Bender sighting.

The shot is tilted a bit. It's not an uphill section.

Kona Clump rider rippin by the resort town of Southridge.

Shots from one of the most technical section before the doubles.

The thin air up in this elevation made it difficult for doing almost anything at all like going to the bathroom.

Helicopter shot provided by San Bernardino County Sheriff Dept.

East Coast Dubbed All-Star non-corporate Factory rider resisting the urge to pedal to the finish.

Undertandable. After pawning your college car to buy the frame, you have to cut corners on the helmet and all that jersey kit crap. Rock it!!!!

Foes Factory rider. Most beginners have more kickass bikes that the other classes. Sick.

My old faithful, the Mpire, finally getting a much-deserved workout from the current Philippine National Amatuer DH Champion, Adrian Quintana.

Rabie finally sold out to racing, put on a helmet visor and raced for the first time in the Open Freeride Class.
He still finished 2nd to last.

That's the sad racing coverage I have for the weekend.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Nice pics! Love the commentary!

It was cool seeing you on Saturday. It's been like 5 or so years...back in the good ol' days of Summit.

By chance, did you get any of 624H? You may have been walking by the lower rock garden about that time.
Nice to see you too, Lee.
Unfortunately, I was still putting on my deodorant and cologne when the fast H class was still racing.

Maybe the new OC Teen Idol sporting-a-new-do Merrrjig (Wes) had more sympathy and appreciation for the "rest of the majority of the field," than most so-called passionate-for the-sport photo media VIPs, and took pics. Maybe...

edlubba

Chimp
Aug 1, 2006
My old faithful, the Mpire, finally getting a much-deserved workout from the current Philippine National Amatuer DH Champion, Adrian Quintana.
As you can see... it's another picture of adrian sitting down stand up foo!

R

Rabie

Your photos suck as always, but your photo shop skills are good.
I've forwarded the offending pictures to the mods. We're working out a deal where Orven has to send me free tires, or he'll be banned for hurting my feelings.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
I've forwarded my gay gathering pictures to Pegboy. We're working out a deal where Pegboy has to trade me his gay pictures, or he'll be banned for hurting my feelings.
LOOnatic is in town, sadly. You should come down and ride here on Sun foo. We're hitting several spots.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
Someone PLEASE take the fanny pack away from the man. That thing is straight out of Queer Huck for the Straight F*ck.
hahaha that's pretty funny.

Loo, it was good riding with you on Saturday. Okay more like it was good whenever I'd finally catch up to you and Oz during Saturday's ride. I wish I still had some left to watch you and Oz duke it out at Menifee but I was too toasted

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Here is a more typical Loo shot from Snowshoe yesterday.

No good...

And Loo's evil twin Leon...

And who doesn't keep a rotisserie chicken in there back pack for those long shuttle rides back to the top?

However, Orven. I have begun to change Loo over the the racer boi side. See the TLD lid, no water fanny pack. And if you look real close, there is a Cane Creek DB on his bullet.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Went up to Mammoth this past weekend to see if my shoulder still works after hitting a tree in Canadia (they called it a world cup, pffffft.) a few weeks back. The riding was fun, it was nice to escape the heat in SoCal and just ride the lift all day. The mountain was packed with riders but it seemed like the DH trails were pretty empty, probably because most of the people were riding trailbikes/enduro. Saw a couple of familiar faces on the mountain including Toothless Tony and Shwankey, who was all factory getting his photoshoot-on. Anyway, here are a few shots from the weekend:

Making sure my shoulder can handle the rigors of DH racing:

Shoulder was a bit sore by the end of the day but I think I'll be back to normal in a week or so.

With the current crop of super techincal and demanding DH courses that we see here in California and pretty much everywhere else, I neded to make sure my skills were honed in the art of tech riding...

I was getting tired of just working on my racing skills, you gotta have fun when you ride ya know? We decided to do a little bit of Freeriding while on the mountain:

Hucking:

Wes rode too:

RumDuK

Chimp
May 23, 2005
Orange County
Me and Shortnormal In Irvine doing some DS Downhill style!! :brows:

Short Normal falling in place...

Tryin to look cool for teh camera :disgust1:

Flats suck....

Yawn

Gnorcore Sunset Throwdown Fr33ride sesh...:busted:

photo's by sabs =D

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Dangit, missed another ride. Wished I coulda witnessed all the trash talk. Pics make me jealous again....

hey sluck, LuvBunny sez "quit locking your arms and you'll get better huckn pics like me".