Quantcast

Excersizes for shoulder with tendonitis

HellBentDH

Chimp
Apr 2, 2005
I must be getting old and worn out. Over the winter I've developed tendonitis in my left shoulder. It makes it hard to even grip my bars, not to mention getting out to ride. Can anyone here suggest some light weight work I might be able to do to strengthen it up enough so I can at least get out and ride a little?

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
talk to a p/t , they will set you up with what you need to do with the bands a lot of stuff will hurt it more. Mine says really light stuff to stregnthen the back of the shoulder and to watch the posture, good luck.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
At age 43 and after having treated my body like a long-suffering punching bag, I'm beat to hell (including some major wrist, elbow and shoulder injuries). I've been through PT, chiro, accupuncture, holistic and "modern" medicine, massage, etc...

I recently began yoga therapy and it's changed my life. My accupuncturist told me about it long ago. He'd been treating me for a handful of chronic injuries that we were maintaining, but not curing. I finally gave it a try and man, what a difference. It's like somebody gave me a new body or something. I'm not kidding. It's amazing.

PM me if you want any more info.