Quantcast

"F" tookie, the media and those about to riot.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
What's going to go down tonight on the west coast is simply disgraceful. No, not killing that gang-banging idiot..but the riots that are SURE to ensue. The media has created this story and painted this convicted quadruple murderer as mother theresa. They've given the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson a platform. They're CREATING THE NEWS and it's going to cost HUMAN LIVES!
The news stations (including fox believe it or not) have made little or no mention of the families afflicted by what this freak did. Few words on the longlasting affects of what his early gangbanging helped create. They ignore that this guy has used up all his appeals and that the supreme court has refused to hear his case. They're painting him as a victim of a racist judicial system instead of the cold blooded killer he is. And people are going to die.
**** the news.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I can see the frothers getting all tumescent about this. There's nothing a frother loves more than to affect moral outrage even though he's secretly glad it's happened because then he can feel all giddy when he stands up self-righteously saying things like "what's this country coming too" and "it's about time someone did something about this" all the while shaking his head gravely. Frothers live for this kind of thing, gives them a reason to keep keep going in their sad little lives.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I really don't give half a damn whether Tookie dies or lives, however, this whole "lets give a damn" thing is annoying. You've got the frothing "eye for an eye" Christian ****heads on one end of the spectrum, then you have the "Save everyone"/"Crips" on the other. The eye for an eye folks really should take a good look at themselves, and the bleeding save everyone people should really go invest their time in something far more useful than protesting against the killing of a single person. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the death penalty is a right or just punishment for nearly any crime, but aren't there far more imporant things to fight for? Sudan? Iraq? Hunger? AIDS? Global Warming? China? Nobody seems to give a **** that they execute thousands a year in China for no apparent reason. But hey, what are priorities?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Damn True said:
What makes your particular brand of "froth" any different?

I s'pose frothing about frothers keeps you going in your sad little life dosen't it?
Cue the saddest of all the frothers. Shouldn't you be strutting around like a peacock with your "law and order" badge pinned to your lapel giving high fives to all your sad friends saying "that showed 'em":rolleyes:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
blue said:
but aren't there far more imporant things to fight for? Sudan? Iraq? Hunger? AIDS? Global Warming? China? Nobody seems to give a **** that they execute thousands a year in China for no apparent reason. But hey, what are priorities?
Whaddya talkin' about. We argue about everything, everywhere all the time. There's threads about all these topics on here...well maybe not Sudan, no oil.:p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The only reason this got as much hype as it did was because it was in California, the state that holds candlelight vigils for roadkill. Since the media is based out there you have to apply your own Ca filter, they won't do it for you.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
BurlyShirley said:
What's going to go down tonight on the west coast is simply disgraceful. No, not killing that gang-banging idiot..but the riots that are SURE to ensue. The media has created this story and painted this convicted quadruple murderer as mother theresa. They've given the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson a platform. They're CREATING THE NEWS and it's going to cost HUMAN LIVES!
The news stations (including fox believe it or not) have made little or no mention of the families afflicted by what this freak did. Few words on the longlasting affects of what his early gangbanging helped create. They ignore that this guy has used up all his appeals and that the supreme court has refused to hear his case. They're painting him as a victim of a racist judicial system instead of the cold blooded killer he is. And people are going to die.
**** the news.
I live in Los Angeles county, there has been no riots or any violence. There have been a lot of protests, but beyond that everything has been really quiet.

As for the media, they love to create controversy. I don't understand why a news reporter would be a witness to anyone's execution...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BurlyShirley said:
**** the news.
:stosh:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
blt2ride said:
I live in Los Angeles county, there has been no riots or any violence. There have been a lot of protests, but beyond that everything has been really quiet.

As for the media, they love to create controversy. I don't understand why a news reporter would be a witness to anyone's execution...
Just wait the riots will start. The rioters were just to hopped up on the crack coccaine last night to do anything. They are too lazy to get up early so you'll see the riots start later today.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
**** the news.

uhhh turn it off then

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
**** the news.
A little paranoid, are we?

Actually here in So Cal they have interviewed the family members of those that were killed. Other than them voicing their need for revenge they haven't had much to say. And no one is going to riot. Quite frankly the only people who really give a crap about all this is the media. And they only care in so much as it garners them higher ratings. Tomorrow they will be talking about a car chase or some celebrity wedding or divorce. The hippies will be protesting some other cause and the world will still be turning. Despite what most people say, no one really gives a crap.

Cripes man! It's the freaking media! Since when would you look to the media for truth, or fairness? :rolleyes: It's all entertainment to them... ESPECIALLY here in Los Angeles.

Of course you can always follow Biggins' suggestion... just turn it off.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Woo,
Dunno if anyone will recall this but here goes anyway.

In the early '90s there was a woman mauled and killed by a Mountain Lion somewhere East of Folsom. There was something on the order of $200k-300k donated by various groups and individuals to help fund the relocation (to a zoo if I remember correctly) of the Lion. and less than $50k donated to take care of the children of the woman who was killed.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Damn True said:
Woo,
Dunno if anyone will recall this but here goes anyway.

In the early '90s there was a woman mauled and killed by a Mountain Lion somewhere East of Folsom. There was something on the order of $200k-300k donated by various groups and individuals to help fund the relocation (to a zoo if I remember correctly) of the Lion. and less than $50k donated to take care of the children of the woman who was killed.
Well that's in the childs best interest. I mean how's the child going to grow up with any self-discipline or motivation to earn if society just gives him/her money?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
ohio said:
Well that's in the childs best interest. I mean how's the child going to grow up with any self-discipline or motivation to earn if society just gives him/her money?

WoW..... that's spooky, you were channeling Rush for a while there.....
:)