Quantcast

fake laugh (rant)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Damn... every day I have to listen to the idiot seceretart of my boss cackle at every thing someone says. She has this super loud, very fake sounding laugh... EVERY TIME she follows it up with... "thats good" and then she continues with the horrible fake laugh.

I mean seriously, if something is so damn funny that it makes you laugh like that are you going to be able to pause mid laugh and say in a calm voice, "thats good" and then contunue with the laugh?

I swear one of these days I'm just going to be like SHUT THE **** UP YOU MORONIC CACKLING HYENA BIOTCH!!!!

In my entire life I dont think anyone has gotten on my nerves on such a regular basis... the fake laugh is like icing on the cake of evil bi+chdom.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I agree...it's very annoying...no need to bs someone with a fake laugh...I get that all the time from a certain someone...

Sorry - I'll stop. :( I just feel bad when you try so hard though. ;)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
I agree...it's very annoying...no need to bs someone with a fake laugh...I get that all the time from a certain someone...
Its not so bad when its up close and personal... I just roll my eyes and kind of chuckle at her... but I have to hear it multiple times every day, her annoying laugh echoes all the way through this half of the building. It would be better if she weren't so full of sh!t all the time (I think thats why it pisses me off so bad, she's so fuhking phony). See its not just the laugh, she is always kissing someones ass. She is the communication link between the boss man and the design department, she never asks any questions about a project, if the boss gives her confusing directions she just says yes sir, right away sir, and brings me some totally useless information. She is constantly asking me for ETA's on projects and when I tell her it may take a couple of days she tells the boss that I'll have it by the end of the day just so she isn't the "bearer of bad news", then she actually has the nerve to call me at the end of the day and say, "where's that project? you said you'd have it done by the end of the day?". Last week she said I was acting bi+chy all day and that was after doing that to me 4 days in a row :think:. I have never gotten a realistic deadline from her either, she'll give me a work order and it will have ASAP on it, not an actual deadline so I am constantly having to change what I'm doing inorder to work on something NOW even though the project that I'm working on is also ASAP :mad:... I hate her fuhking ass.

NOTE: I heard her fake ass laugh while writing that last sentence.