Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest 2011

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I like to ride bikes and drink beer and ride bikes and drink more beer and ride bikes again and drink more beer and ride bikes again and then it was time to go home.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I also like to ride bikes on Jester and drink beer!

Well I suppose someone should get these pics rolling. Here is a pic I took with my phone of Burke Mtn from Heaven's Bench.

Burke Mtn.jpg

I'm pretty sure we have more pictures from Monkeyfest on our camera but I'm still unpacking my bags and have not found it yet.

Last edited:

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Well, here's some pics of our monkey fest...

We called her Jasmine, born on October 10 at 8H00 PM, 7 pounds, 20 inches...

Just a couple of hour after birth:

Next morning, sleeping like a little angel:

Me and my new born daughter, I'm a little tired on that pic and a little insecure too...

And yes, she's the cutest.... ;D

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
guess most people were too busy out riding to take pics! Been there. Going to try to get some pictures this weekend.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
^This. I didn't get ANY pics!!

Plus, we didn't have either of our official Monkey photographers on this trip (Quo Fan and Splat)!

My bike definitely showed signs of the trip, though. I had to get my front rotor replaced, and my rear derailleur was all bent out of whack after my home slide down the Dry Feet bridge. It's all fixed now, and my LBS even cleaned my bike all up for me!! Hooray!!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
I know that D2's friend Mike had some good pics of all of us riding down Jester when they were searching for the broken chain. Someone needs to get those from him or get him to sign up on RM and post em.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Come on monkeys... no one posted any pics/vids from the Fall Monkeyfest :think:

Well here is a quick edit I did the other night. It's a video shot by Crombie1 following Greggah, Sq-Earl, and I down Jester at Burke Mountain.