Quantcast

Famous Simpsons quotes

P

peewee

One of my all time favorite's other than DOHHHHH!! is why...you...little... as Homer chokes Bart.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Homer:

"Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal:

You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done."

Veeco

Chimp
Nov 18, 2001
Northwest USA
Ralph: "this tastes like Grandma"
while eating tomacco!

Ralph: "ouch!...i broke my wookie!"
while running down the street and fell on his action figure.

:D :rolleyes: :cool:

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by Joe Pozer
"No, no, no, Lisa. If adults don't like their jobs, they don't go on strike. They just go in every day and do it really half-assed."
This Sunday's:

"Makes ya think, huh, Chief?"
"Not really."

How can this show stay so strong, after it's been on for so long??

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
* Bump *

I had to revive this thread...it's too valuable.

One of my favorites:

Homer: "Lisa, just because I don't care doesn't mean I'm not listening".

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
oh man...one of my favorites is when Flanders' wife dies and homer makes a video of Flanders for a dating service...Flanders takes off his shirt while gardening and he's all buffed...then in the final video there is a part where Flanders is in the shower and they have his nether regions pixeled out to his knees!

The Valentines episode...Mrs. Crabapple says take out your red crayons children, and Ralph Wiggam goes...Mrs. Crabapple, I don't have a red crayon...Mrs. Crabapple says...and WHY don't you have a red crayon ralph? And he goes...because I ATE it...and he smiles and has red teeth.

There was one where Bart and Lisa go to Mr. Burns house for some reason and Smithers says something about a little boy being outside and Mr. Burns says....Release the hounds...

One more...when Aerosmith plays Moe's...Moe stole Homer's recipe for the flaming Homer...made with Krusty's grape cough syrup...and homer is trying to sneak a peak from the roof...and falls through onto the stage...and barney says...hey homer...you fell on aerosmith...Moe also sings Walk This Way with them and then says...Free Pickled Eggs on the house!

K I'll stop...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sideshow Bob: "You wanted to be Krusty's sidekick since you were five! What about the buffoon lessons, the four years at clown college."
Cecil: "I'll thank you not to refer to Princeton that way."

- "Brother From Another Series", The Simpsons Episode 4F14

:D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by Joe Pozer
In "SIMPSON AND DELILAH" where does Homer get his new tailored suit?

A. The Fat or Freaky Men's Warehouse
B. The Long and Portly of It
C. Royal Majesty for the Obese or Gangly Gentleman
D. Plus Size Palace

answer below
|
Answer: C
Hmmm...where are we getting these trivia questions??? A Simpson's TRIVIA calendar, perhaps????

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by NJPhil
In the sugar episode:

Mrs. Hoover: 45 seconds until pencils down.

Ralph: Lisa, what's the answer to #7?

Lisa: Sorry Ralph, that woul defeat the purpose of testing as a means of student evaluation.

Ralph: My cat's name is mittens.
Ralph quotes are always awsome.
Like in the Lisa adn the bully episode (on last night) Millhouse is locked in his locker and says "at least I'm standing on ralph."
camera pans down to ralph...

"We're a totem pole... Hya-hya Hya Hya"

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by dh girlie

Hmmm...where are we getting these trivia questions??? A Simpson's TRIVIA calendar, perhaps????
Claendar?
Haven't seen that one.
but I DO have a complete simpson's trivia GAME.
It's kinda like Trivial persuit, but with REAL TRIVIAL questions.

I also have the sipmsons chess set.
:thumb:

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
What about the Highschool reunion episode:

Homer:
I can't wait to go and see the old gang again...Potsie, Ralf Mouth, the Fonz....

Marge: That was HappyDays!!

Homer:
They weren't all Happydays... like the time my father, tom Bosley, had to bail me out of a card game... or the time Pinky Tuscadero Bla Bla Bla...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Mr. Burns rules...there was that episode where homer and bart thought they saw an alien in the forest, and it turned out to be mr. burns on muscle relaxers, eyes dialated, after seeing his chiropracter...

the whole town gathered to see if it was real and as they were about to leave, he comes out of the woods and says...I bring you llllllllllooooove....and some guy goes...he brings love! kill him!

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Phew! Thanks for the laugh. Did anyone watch last Sun's episode? I came in half way & had no idea how Homer become a pothead.
Good stuff!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by Lucee
Phew! Thanks for the laugh. Did anyone watch last Sun's episode? I came in half way & had no idea how Homer become a pothead.
Good stuff!
Speaking of pot and the simpsons...one of the other episodes that rocked was the one with lollapalooza and homer was taking the cannonballs to the stomach...Cypress Hill was on there...and they show all the bands backstage...and the stage manager comes in with an orchestra and says, who here ordered the philharmonic??? come on...who was it...maybe while you were high...cypress hill I'm looking your way....

BAHAHAHAAAAA

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by Dirt rider
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phone call for....

semore butts

hue gass

Al choalic

Aneda bath

jeque strap

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya fergot one call for a "(moe) ......homer sexual.....hey guys, im looking for a homer sexual"

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
my favorite homers:

"does whiskey count as beer?" -heard that a few times.

or

when mr burns asks for "an open faced club, a sand wedge"...homer drools and responds....mmmm open faced club sandwich.......

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Oh, and my favorite millhouse:

In the episode where flanders becomes teacher......

"not only am i not learning, im forgetting things i used to know......"

Funny cuz i relate to that alot.......

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
What about the "duff brewery tour"

When wiggums asks barney if he is OK to drive.

"sure thing giant beer!!"

Or homer in the science class.
"you can tell by the color of the flame that this was an exceptionally sweet donut" NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Episode with "Pepe" the adopt-a-kid.

Homer looking at the stars... "and over there is Bill the cowboy"

Animal Chin

Chimp
Jul 2, 2002
Calgary, Ab
A couple, but certainly not all:

When Homer went to college: NERRRDS!!!!

Smithers: I believe women and seamen don't mix, sir
Mr. Burns: We know what you think!

Homer as Max Power: You don't snuggle with Max Power; you strap yourself in and feel the G's!!

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by dh girlie

Speaking of pot and the simpsons...one of the other episodes that rocked was the one with lollapalooza and homer was taking the cannonballs to the stomach...Cypress Hill was on there...and they show all the bands backstage...and the stage manager comes in with an orchestra and says, who here ordered the philharmonic??? come on...who was it...maybe while you were high...cypress hill I'm looking your way....

BAHAHAHAAAAA
LOL! I missed that one! Darn!!

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Bart: These uniforms suck!
Marge: Bart! Where do you pick up words like that?

[Homer talking on the phone in the background]

Homer: Yeah Moe, that team sure did suck last night! They just plain sucked. I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!

Marge: Homer, watch your mouth!
Homer: I gotta go, my damn weiner kids are listening.