Quantcast

Famous Simpsons quotes

i downloaded an mp3 called "the best of Ralph". ahhh what comedy. my favorite is when the school does a presidents' day play and ralph says, "Is Pres. Lincoln Okay?" or "Miss. Crubaple and Prin. Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me".

No wait my FAVORITE is "Hi Supernintendo Chalmers", yeah that's the one.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Homer

*ahem* La la la la.... *ahem* LAAAAAAA!!
DO...... the stuff... that buys me beer...
RAY..... the guy that sells me beer...
ME...... the guy... who drinks the beer,
FAR..... a long way to get beer...
SO...... I'll have another beer...
LA...... I'll have another beer...
TEA..... no thanks, I'm drinking beer...
That will bring us back to...
(Looks into an empty glass)
D'OH!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Why in tarnation is this thread not a permanent at the top thread whatever you call it slippery, stuffy...Anyway,

The episode where Mr. Burns (my most favorite episodes star Mr. Burns) is dating the younger woman and has to bring Homer along on all their dates...at the end Mr. Burns says something to Homer about the heart being the strongest muscle in the body, and Homer goes, Really? What about the wiener? I saw a guy on TV lift a can of paint with his once....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jan 25, 2003
los altos, ca
episode where homer buys lisa a pony

skinner: these things get worse every year
walks on stage:this show is the best one yet
ralph: My dingaling, my dingaling, i want you to play with my dingaling

Sep 17, 2002
Bezerkley, CA
Here's a great one from this past week's episode where Krusty runs for senator (congressman??):

Krusty: Look at this list of words I'm not allowed to use

Bart: I've never even heard of #9 before

Krusty: 2-ing her 11 while she's 5-ing your 13

5 that 13 baby, 5 it!

<ComicBookGuy>

Funniest Simpsons quote ever!

</ComicBookGuy>

scofflaw23

Monkey
Mar 13, 2002
Raleigh
since my unemployment, i've been watching lots of simpsons downloaded off the internet (Homer: is that thing still around?).

when they go to the american restaurant in japan:
Homer: oh man, they stuck us in Taxachusetts!

more japan episode:
-Bart: Knife goes a in, guts a come a out, that's what Osaka fish collective is all about! i think i finally found my calling.
-Homer: All hail Emperor Smashasaurus!

My personal favorite is Doctor Nick:
"This won't hurt a bit...until i jam this down your throat!"
"The most rewarding part was when he gave me my money!"

ben.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Homer is reading the story of Joan of Arc which is portrayed by Lisa

Lisa: God has chosen me to lead the French to victory over England

Homer: Victory? We're French! We don't even have a word for Victory.

:D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by BobTheEngineer
It was an episode where Homer was reading Lisa stories and the Simpsons were acting them out.

http://www.snpp.com/episodeguide/season13.html

Tales from the Public Domain: A variation on "Simpsons Tall Tales", this time with Bart as Hamlet, Lisa as Joan of Arc, and Homer as...Homer (well, Odysseus actually).

:D :D :D
oh yeah...I remember that one...the last episode last night was hysterical...Lisa is taking gymnastics and the coach tells her she did good and says you can have your cat back and pulls snowball II out of his jacket and gives him to her...then the two college girls are in the locker room and he says everyone did good today, you can have your cats back...and he hands the girls some cats and one of them says but I had a dog, and he goes...is cat now...

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Originally posted by dh girlie
oh yeah...I remember that one...the last episode last night was hysterical...Lisa is taking gymnastics and the coach tells her she did good and says you can have your cat back and pulls snowball II out of his jacket and gives him to her...then the two college girls are in the locker room and he says everyone did good today, you can have your cats back...and he hands the girls some cats and one of them says but I had a dog, and he goes...is cat now...
:D
Yes, Lugash the gymnastics coach has been in a couple episodes. :D

Sep 17, 2002
Bezerkley, CA
From the "Behind the Laugher" VH-1 Spoof:

Homer: After a while, the pain became like a drug, but what was even more like a drug were the drugs

Lisa (announcing her expose book): Homer fed us anti-growth hormones for years to keep the series alive

Marge: I learned that when people reach for their diaphragm, they don't want to see my face

Karl: ...One time Bart paid us $50 to kiss each other
Lenny: Yeah, did we ever get that money?

Bart: ... I was tired 'cuz I stayed up all night paying people to kiss

Lisa: I got invited to so many birthday parties, it got to where I had to read the cake just to know who I was singing to

That's got to be one of my all-time favorite episodes, classic stuff

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by BobTheEngineer
From the "Behind the Laugher" VH-1 Spoof:

Homer: After a while, the pain became like a drug, but what was even more like a drug were the drugs

Lisa (announcing her expose book): Homer fed us anti-growth hormones for years to keep the series alive

Marge: I learned that when people reach for their diaphragm, they don't want to see my face

Karl: ...One time Bart paid us $50 to kiss each other
Lenny: Yeah, did we ever get that money?

Bart: ... I was tired 'cuz I stayed up all night paying people to kiss

Lisa: I got invited to so many birthday parties, it got to where I had to read the cake just to know who I was singing to

That's got to be one of my all-time favorite episodes, classic stuff
That episode is absolutely hysterical...there is one part where Marge says, we used 50 (or 100) dollar bills for toilet paper...and regular toilet paper for dog toilet paper...HAHAHAHA

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Not to be confused with....

Homer: I'm a rage-aholic! I'm addicted to RAGE-AHOL!

MD

Sep 17, 2002
Bezerkley, CA
Gotta represent the "Behind the Laughter" episode a little more:

Homer: I just want to get one thing straight: I thought the cop was a hooker

(Interstitial going out to commercials): FAME. MONEY. MILHOUSE. DONUTS.

Marge: Nobody told us raising kids would be so difficult. It almost drove me to fortified wine
Homer: We had a hard time until we found out we could just plop them in front of the TV. That's what my parents did, and I turned out TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And from the episode "Lisa the Tree Hugger" where she lives in the tree:

At the end when Tex the tycoon cuts down the tree, it destroys Hemp World, and newspaper headline is "Hemp World Reduced To Stems and Seeds"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jeez....I just noticed this thread had only 4 stars...who's the hater!

Well since I'm here...last nights 10 o'clock episode was one of the all time funniest...when Mr. Burns is dating the younger woman...he is trying to open a fortune cookie and is struggling with it and you hear a crack and Smithers says...good job sir...and he hands the cookie over to Smithers and says...that was my thumb...

another funny line Mr. Burns had was when he was on the farris wheel with the girl and she asks him what he's INTO...and he looks around and sees the car ride for kids and says piloting motor coaches...and looks around again and sees a dude with a pooper scooper picking up dog **** and he says and collecting dog waste...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The whole family is up all night putting a puzzle together. Homer says something along the lines of "we have been up all night, it is time to get the kids some coffee" They then show a digital clock set to "4:20":evil: :think:

Troy: Come on Jimmy, let's take a peek at the killing floor.
Jimmy: Ohhh!
Troy: Don't let the name throw you Jimmy. It's not really a floor, it's more of a steel grating that allows material to sluice through so it can be collected and exported.

Mecannoman

Chimp
Mar 16, 2003
hovering
Homer gazing at ceiling

Homer: Oh God!! Why have you forsaken me?
Marge: That's not God. That's a waffle that Bart threw up there.

Homer pokes at waffle with broom handle, knocks it to the floor, picks it up, and eats it.

Homer: Mmmmm...Sacralicious.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
During NRA meeting

Moe: Yeah, so last night I was closing up the bar, when some young punk comes in and tries to stick me up. [the crowd gasps]
Sideshow Mel: Whatever did you do, Moe?
Moe: Well, it coulda been a real ugly situation, but, I managed to shoot him in the spine. [crowd claps and cheers]
Moe: Yeah. I guess the next place he robs better have a ramp!

kissthepink

Chimp
Feb 26, 2003
Willy's view towards his tractor= our view towards our bikes....

Groundskeeper Willie as he tends to his tractor:

Willy: Ah, my beauty, wait till the superintendent sees you. Were it not a violation of God's laws, I'd make you my wife!

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Mr. Burns: So, another Friday's upon us. What'll you be doing, Smithers? Something gay, no doubt.

Smithers: Wha…What?!?

Mr. Burns: You know light-hearted, fancy-free. Mothers lock up your daughters, Smithers is on the town.

Smithers: Hahaha…exactly sir.

Sep 17, 2002
Bezerkley, CA
I liked this one from the past week's new episode:

Bart: I can't wait to see what Marge has planned for Family Wednesday this week

Homer: Yeah, Pictionary was so much fun last week!

Lisa: Dad, that wasn't pictionary, it was an intervention to stop your drinking.

Homer (looking at drawing of himself in an alocoholic rage): Wow... that really brings me back

datamike

Chimp
Mar 27, 2003
This should be a sticky dammit!

How about:

Grampa: I can't wait to eat that monkey...

From a different episode:

Homer: Yep, it's a badger alright...or possibly a griffin...

And one more:

Homer: stupid sexy flanders!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
When the Simpsons move into the church and kick out the AA meeting, so Moe comes in disguise and offers "Moes" as an alternative meeting place. :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This thread needs a bump

"Ah, sweet pity. Where would my love life have been without it?"

"That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" -Homer J

"It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day." -Homer

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by dh girlie
No...it's not that I'm picky like that...hell I post scenarios as opposed to quotes all the time...it's just I have to keep a few people on RM in line...namely BB, Brian HCM#2, and Joe Pozer...they are my beeeatches....
Alright, I'll give that to ya... so I don't know if this has been posted, but how 'bout:

"I'm a pop sensation!" - Ralphie when Bart et alia were turned into a teen boyband for purposes of Naval recruitment

heh heh heh... I said naval recruitment... :p