Quantcast

favorite fast food joint

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
If we are talking big chain fast food it's In-N-Out, hands down. And they have waaaaaaay better fries then McD's, IMO. (Of course I won't go to McD's after i got violently ill the last time I ate there.)

If it's a small/non-chain then probably The Hat. Not sure if they are outside of Cali, but they have awsome pastrami cheesburgers. Oh man, you get a double pastrami cheeseburger and then ask for avocado and bacon added to it. Have that with some wet fries and a Dr. Pepper and life will be so complete that you won't mind the heart attack that will kill you 10 minutes later. :drool:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Local to me are McD's, BK, Taco Smell, Wendy's & KFC and all are nasty.........but I do end up going to Taco Smell/KFC once in a while.

I usually go here: http://www.bombersburritobar.com and get some take out

I only went to In n Out once, but I did like it.

Ever been to Fudruckers? Now the **** they serve is F'ING GOOD!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Wendy's - the best burgers going, fries are good enough
Arby's - the best chicken fingers going, curly fries kick ass
Subway - decent subs, 1/2 the price of quizno's
KFC - good, but too damn expensive

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
Ever been to Fudruckers? Now the **** they serve is F'ING GOOD!!
I didn't know that chain was still in business. We had one years and years ago, but it closed up shop and I haven't seen one since.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
jacksonpt said:
Wendy's - the best burgers going, fries are good enough
Arby's - the best chicken fingers going, curly fries kick ass
Subway - decent subs, 1/2 the price of quizno's
KFC - good, but too damn expensive
I worked at an Arby's in high school. I will never ever eat there again.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Ciaran said:
I worked at an Arby's in high school. I will never ever eat there again.
something tells me that's pretty much the case with EVERY fast food joint. If I had any idea what went on behind the counter, I'd never set foot in them again.

Ignorance is bliss.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jacksonpt said:
something tells me that's pretty much the case with EVERY fast food joint. If I had any idea what went on behind the counter, I'd never set foot in them again.

Ignorance is bliss.
I don't know - my wife worked at McDs for several years whilst in school and she said that nothing outright nasty was observed during her tenure. She still eats there occasionally.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
douglas said:
Local to me are McD's, BK, Taco Smell, Wendy's & KFC and all are nasty.........!!
I had Taco Bell on base in Germany. Partsbara was telling me it was good stuff. Boy was he wrong, pure utter muck. But the big endless bucket of Coke was good. Could have just about swam in that bastard.

Fast food- if you go to Japan, try Mos Burger, in Australia go to a bakery and get a meat pie and sauce. :drool:

Dirtface

Chimp
May 22, 2005
Austin, Texas
After watching "Super-size Me" it's hard to get excited about fast food. But I will admit I love McDonald's fries and Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. I have to say that I have not eaten fast food since I watched that movie. Ack!

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
It's all about Zips and Cougar Country. Both are local burger joints here in Eastern WA, and both would have made that dude from Super Size Me way unhealthier after 30 days than McDonalds did. Mmmmmm... Zips has tarter sauce that's so good, I wish I could get it as a drink. I'd super size it, too.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
"Super-size Me"
that movie just made me hungry. i wasn't surprised at all. i already new fast food was sh***y for my health. after watching him eat all those big macs :drool: i was just craving one. i think the only thing i got out of that movie was how he found himself getting addicted at the end. that was a little scary.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
now that i think about it, the most often visited fast food joint i eat, isnt a chain at all. But, their everywhere..

the infamous taco wagons! they are many, and its always important to know which ones are good and which ones arent. You can get stuck with dog meat if you dont know whats going on. But the tortas and burritos, tacos and hot sauces are unbeatable and taco smell cant even hold a flame.

And for small burger joints, its a big Miner cheeseburger w/ bacon found at Miners in Yakima WA, and a peanut butter milkshake.