Quantcast

FB Madness Thursday GMT

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Lunch ride - Red Rocks -> Matthew Winters -> Dakota Ridge -> Dak Ridge South.

Trail crew is GETTIN' AFTER the extension on Dak Ridge South. Props to those folks. Kickass work. Old skool "flow" trail (i.e. almost not flow and lots of tough tech moves).

Props to the trail runner group that did some much-needed mitigation work on the concrete/wood section of Old Dakota Ridge that had become a fucking travesty of braided trails to avoid the fucking stairs.

I think that I might have sorted out my small bump problem with my Fox 34... only to be presented with a nasty clunk that got worse as the ride progressed... and it sounded suspiciously like it was coming from the crown/stanchion area. Although, with a carbon bike, I suppose it could have been coming from ANYWHERE. So off to the shop goes the bikee. :mad:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Damn, I feel like I am on a roller coaster ride. Work, jobhunting, meetings, interviews, bikes, hockey playoffs - one day feels tragic, another day gets better, then back to square one ... I need a drink.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I have achieved Inbox Zero nirvana on both my work and personal accounts for this likely very brief moment.