Quantcast

???FinalDerp¿¿¿

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Flight home tomorrow. Guess I better go ride and climb everything today.
Looks and sounds like a nice trip! Once I get this house sold I need to do more trips to the south of Euroland for some spring riding.

Had a great night sleep. Got the lawn mover robot running again as the grass was getting long. I would kill my lawn if I had stayed in the house.

My lawn gets mowed in peculiar patterns so as to avoid various flowering plants blooming throughout the year. In the fall I mow further out so as to subdue trees and brush that creep towards the house. It's probably three weeks until I drag out a mower. :wave:

When active, muscle cells break down glucose to produce lactic acid and energy. The lactic acid accumulates in muscles and causes cramps.

When experiencing cramps and covered in cats, one is hesitant to move so as not to disturb happy cats.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I was supposed to take an online class last night to learn how to use the new dispatch software. I had already put in 11 hours so I said fuck that and played with the dogs. I'll get around to it sometime this weekend when I need an excuse to beg off doing honey do's

In the meantime espresso and hanging out with the dogs before heading off to work

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. First day of spring break here. Still have quite a bit of snow on the ground too! Oh well. It's my sister's 40th birthday so I'll be meeting them for lunch and then getting some work done so I can enjoy some time off this week too.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Feel like ass, took a sick day. Achey from head to toe and everything in between. Gonna plop on the couch and do my best to do absolutely nothing today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Day off today. Well, I think we have it off, I'm at home in my pajamas either way and no one has called asking for me....

Going to take the trail bike for its first spin this afternoon with a few friends. Fingers crossed all the bolts are tight. Need to remember that my brakes not bedded in. And double triple fingers crossed that this new chain doesn't skip.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Good Fucking Friday, all!

I came into the office because I was supposed to pair with someone on this project, but last night at 5:30 they put in Teams that they were not. Like I look at Teams after 3, please.

Oh well, it should be quiet here, so there is that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just had a discussion with a Sr director at work and told him that I stopped caring about feedback I receive at work because y'all a bunch of losers and I am better off measuring myself by my own value system. He just laughed and agreed.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Still haven’t pooped.

Brown Santa dropped this off at 9:30pm last night… this thing is gorgeous. Probably finish setting it up later this afternoon, deciding between a shake down spin on this thing or a mountain bike ride later.

IMG_9510.jpeg

86 miles, 8300 ft.
I just mapped this out for a possible summer or fall objective. It’s like 75% dirt, I doubt one would be stoked riding a regular road bike.

Edit to add: resupply available at miles 23 and 41-ish, brewery with food about 6 miles from the end, and the aspens on Marshall Pass Road would slay in the fall.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Still haven’t pooped.

Brown Santa dropped this off at 9:30pm last night… this thing is gorgeous. Probably finish setting it up later this afternoon, deciding between a shake down spin on this thing or a mountain bike ride later.

View attachment 209681

I just mapped this out for a possible summer or fall objective. It’s like 75% dirt, I doubt one would be stoked riding a regular road bike.

Edit to add: resupply available at miles 13 and 32, brewery with food about 6 miles from the end, and the aspens on Marshall Pass Road would slay in the fall.
We'd be up for it if the timing can work. We use our 29ers setup rigid for rides like that.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
We'd be up for it if the timing can work. We use our 29ers setup rigid for rides like that.
Gotta see when the SIL might wanna do it... I'm guessing she'd want to use it as a race training ride for Vapor Trail. So that means summer time? I think I'd prefer to do it as a fall ride, because reasons. If y'all join, you know we're slow, right?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New car buying is frustrating. Looking at the Lightning, get pretty deep through the process and end up comparing two levels because the dealer is offering huge credits (10%) in adtn to the Ford credits. Ask to confirm AGAIN, that they are extended battery, "oh, no. We don't have any in the levels that will qualify for Fed rebate in stock or inbound".

At least Wifey is onboard with getting a truck, but insists that if we're going to get a truck that we need to get a "real one". I think I'll still get hybrid at a min, but likely electric. The Rivian is really nice, but damn the company is shaky right now...