Quantcast

Financial Accounting question's

Honeywell

Monkey
Sep 21, 2001
Bellingham
Honestly, why even pay for school? Online or not, you're just throwing the money away if your just getting the answers from other people. And if you ever get a job where you actually need to use this stuff, you're screwed again, so really, why bother? :monkey:

Honeywell said:
Honestly, why even pay for school? Online or not, you're just throwing the money away if your just getting the answers from other people. And if you ever get a job where you actually need to use this stuff, you're screwed again, so really, why bother? :monkey:
I agree with you 100%. However, my issue is, I f'd up and took an online class that I should of taken in class. And because of my circumstances, I can't go in for help because I"m 3k miles away from my school now as I just had to move due to some unfortunent circumstances. On the other hand, this info doesn't really pertain to my degree and what I'll be doing(CT,MRI Tech) and if I can get it behind me, and not have to pay the money to take it again because I can't figure it out on my own, then well so be it for this class...

But again, I see your point and agree with you.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
accounting is fun! so is business law. no, seriously, i loved those classes. still have my notes, and the books. if i gave 2 ****s about school, i'd probably try to come back for an MPA.