Quantcast

"Fired Up" Freeride...on just ONE wheel!

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
From Sunday, 2/21/10. Some fun little drops and stream crossings. Also a little footage from my "Uni-CABLE-cam". :thumb:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Sweet vid!
I just got a basic unicycle from a friend to learn on. I'm getting it, only been on it 3 days, but each time I seem to be able to go farther and farther.
Ran into some guys doing the Muni thing last Saturday, pretty sweet!
I'm hoping to get there someday.

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Sweet vid!
I just got a basic unicycle from a friend to learn on. I'm getting it, only been on it 3 days, but each time I seem to be able to go farther and farther.
Ran into some guys doing the Muni thing last Saturday, pretty sweet!
I'm hoping to get there someday.
That's awesome and congrats on learning so fast! Where did you see the guys riding MUni? I live in the LA area of SoCal. :)

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
That's awesome and congrats on learning so fast! Where did you see the guys riding MUni? I live in the LA area of SoCal. :)
Oh, I wouldn't say I've learned yet! In fact, the last time I rode it, I got tossed off and ended up taking skin off my palms and knee.

But getting there!

I live in Phoenix, these guys were riding South Mountain - if you have ever ridden there, its gnarly. Extremely rocky and unforgiving. The trail they rode is called Holbert - its one of the toughest trails on that mountain. We typically take out of towners on it when they ask for a tough trail. It humbles many.

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Oh, I wouldn't say I've learned yet! In fact, the last time I rode it, I got tossed off and ended up taking skin off my palms and knee.

But getting there!

I live in Phoenix, these guys were riding South Mountain - if you have ever ridden there, its gnarly. Extremely rocky and unforgiving. The trail they rode is called Holbert - its one of the toughest trails on that mountain. We typically take out of towners on it when they ask for a tough trail. It humbles many.
yeah, I'm planning on riding there in the very near future! And the more rocky, the better! I prefer very technical, rocky trails, with lots of drops! Here's a compilation of some of my favorite rock trails, some of which are similar to S.Mtn.