Quantcast

First ever AllezY fest! (lots of pics!)

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
This was the first AllezY Fest, 17 riders of all abilities all geared up for one heck of a ride!

Deyv really brought Quebec's riding community together with his website!

Good job Deyv! :thumb:

The riders:

Dero (Deroyo on RM), Fun Tony, RMB, Jozz, Trdcameleon, Tartoxc (Tartosuc on RM), Kap, Evil Sylvain, Deyv, Isa, Zoby, Rick, Bsauve, Pom, Hypno (Hypnotic on RM), McFranck, Flat black.

With such a big group we had to be organized, so 2 way radios was a must!

Bellefeuille is half XC half Freeride, with probably the most technical trails I have ever riden.

And lots of cool stunts!

And a few small teeter tooter...

Here's Deyv trying to roll an 80 deg 6 foot rock... ENDO!

If you can't roll it, might as well huck it!

Riding the XC stretch

Karine caught a branch in her rear D, so our mechanic expert tartosuc had to step in with his magical hands... and tyraps!

This descent was soooo sketchy!

Some riders had never riden stunts so they practiced on the smaller stuff

This one was way higher but wide enough so inexperienced stunt riders could try it.

Some of the stuff required more advanced skills!

My good friend Steff, who some of you met at MonkeyFest, was suppose to host the after ride party, but sadly he had to get an emergency operation the night before.

So get well soon Steff!!

So last minute change of plans, party was held at my place! :thumb:

We had some excelent super Deluxe hot dogs supplied to all by Deyv&Isa, and some well deseverd beers!!

After a few beers...

Tartosuc had a little surprise for Deyv, a new and un-improved seat to replace an old ugly seat with this piece of art!

Living in the suburb we are not alowed to make open fire, so instead the city decided to make a big firework for us!

How to occupy a gang of bikers an entire night?

Beer
More beer
So funny tobaco
and

Bike movie on the house! :cool:

Deyv and Isa already trying to adapt to New-Zealand time zone... :devil:

We had a wonderful time, so thanks to everybody that contributed to make this first AllezY gathering a definite success!

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Jozz, for once, I think you have a better trip report than Deyv with much better pics.

The ride was absolutely awesome, and the party was a blast. Too bad everyone was that tired (cold temp maybe?) but everyone was asleep before 1h AM.

Should we open this event to Monkeys next year and run a higher-in-the-north Monkeyfest? Might be crazy!

For those who might be interested, here's a link in french on the Allez-Y forum.
http://www.allezy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1092

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
That looks awesome guys! Allezy is definitely doing great things up there :thumb:

Nice writeup and excellent pics! Makes me wish I were there!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Wow great recap Jozz and that spot your rode at looks amazing - so much in there for all abilities.

How did you like the Sherman on the Chameleon??

I like that idea of shotting the movie on to the side of your house too! Very creative!

J

JRB

I hope I can get off my butt and arrange for some monkeys to gang up down here. Problem is leaving Texas for us. It is 4 hours to get out in the closest spot. To go to NM or CO it is more like 12 hours. :(

Cool stuff Jozz.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I mean, at least I have 2-2/3 kids as an excuse.......

Oh.... hold on. I already live in CO. Never mind. :think:

-S.S.-

Yeah - lameness is really my only excuse. :stosh:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
BACK ON TOP

In case some Monkeys still like bike related thread....

Man I don't know whats going on with RM... sure aint like the good old days... :(

J

JRB

Jozz said:
BACK ON TOP

In case some Monkeys still like bike related thread....

Man I don't know whats going on with RM... sure aint like the good old days... :(

And to think, you were complaining about S.S. and myself hijacking your thread to discuss getting together (or not) for a ride. We were bumping it too. :confused:

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Jozz said:
This was the first AllezY Fest
...and it won't be da last!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

(see how long the grammar police takes to bust me...)

This is what it's all 'bout...Getting together in da woods and mill'bout.You stay here and you go there,no you go there and...
:help:

Attachments

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
douglas said:
awesome Jozz!

that place looks super fun! looked like a nice fall day too!

So where is Bellefeuille ??
Its about 30 minutes north on Montreal.