Quantcast

Fluidride: Like a Pro

-FLUIDRIDE-

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
Fluidride is proud to introduce their long awaited instructional DVD!

Fluidride: Like A Pro Instructional Video
- released March ‘08

Fluidride: Like a Pro focuses on the body movement of successful cyclists, and breaks down complex movements into an easily understandable format. A mix of discussion, theory, physics, and actual lessons, Fluidride: Like A Pro tackles each section from a variety of angles with excellent trail riding and racing examples to illustrate technique. Created by Fluidride Owner Simon Lawton, a veteran downhill Pro and instructor of 15 years and ace rider Lars Sternberg, this video will help take your riding to the next level. Intended for riders of all off road disciplines from Novice to Expert.

Comments:
“Over the last fifteen years of instructing riders, and constantly looking to improve my own riding, I’ve been wanting to make a movie which encapsulates the core concepts I’ve been teaching. After meeting up with Mark Brent of Bones Over Metal, this project came to life. With a year of filming, editing and general perseverance, Fluidride: Like a Pro is now on the shelves! This movie has been a labor of love, and we are stoked to bring this movie to riders around the world. Special thanks go out to Lars Sternberg, Mark Brent, and the crew at Video Action Sports for bringing the movie to life .“
- Fluidride Founder/Owner Simon Lawton

Watch trailer here!