Quantcast

Foghorn Leghorn thread

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Foghorn Leghorn said:
Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is
words to fill

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ace Novelty Company?
Ace Novelty Company.

Pipe Full o' Fun Kit Number 7?
Pipe Full o' Fun Kit Number 7.

We, I say, we have been flim flammed! Horn swaggled!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Nice thread!

I used to be mesmerized by the Warner Bros. cartoons even through the credits and realized early on people made a living making greatness by having fun.

Still, the Bullwinkle stuff was written by people having even more fun (smoking more weed at work) and the Pink Panther remains as the absolute coolest cartoon character of all time.

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
"I'm a chicken hawk huntin' for a chicken, get paranoid...." Name that beat.

Love to the barn yard dog! He always got the short end of the leash.

And the pimp Rhode Island Red

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
(smoking more weed at work)
You KNOW cartoonists go through alot of sticky icky on the job. How else do they come up with such messed up sh*t? Scooby Doo? Total stoner toon.

Somewhere there is a cartoon of Wile E. Coyote catching and eating the Road Runner, Elmer Fudd skull f@cking Bugs Bunny...

As for Pink Panther being the greatest...hmmm. I always liked the Anteater.