Quantcast

Follow Me Hits the Shelves

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009
Coinciding with an international film tour currently underway, Anthill Films? new mountain bike film Follow Me presented by Shimano will be available this week for retail purchase. While audiences are being blown away along the film tour, pre-orders are being fulfilled and consumers can now purchase Follow Me on DVD direct from anthillfilms.com where they can also gain access to exclusive content including photos, videos and rider interviews. Follow Me will also available for purchase at select international bicycle and sports specialty retailers and on iTunes. The film will additionally be available on BluRay in June 2010.

Shot predominately in British Columbia, Follow Me, the newest production by local film production company Anthill Films, is a modern portrait of mountain bike lifestyle which gets back to basics and reminds viewers why riding bikes is so much fun. Shimano-sponsored riders including Gee Atherton, Geoff Gulevich, Matt Hunter, Cam McCaul, Kurt Sorge and Thomas Vanderham are featured along with Ben Boyko, Sam Hill, Brandon Semenuk and Stevie Smith.

A sneak preview of McCaul's antics in Punta San Carlos.

Follow Me gives viewers a lot more than just breathtaking, progressive action. Set to an eclectic and modern soundtrack, the film breaks away from traditional formats and finds out what happens when the world?s top downhillers, freeriders and slopestylers are mixed and matched together in some the best places to ride on the planet. Follow Me is all about good times, pushing limits, crazy adventures and most importantly having fun.

The Follow Me film tour is currently underway, with over 60 exclusive premiere events taking place all over the world. Visit www.anthillfilms.com to view the trailer, exclusive content and interviews with athletes starring in the film and to purchase a copy of the film. Specialty retailers looking to carry Follow Me can visit www.vasentertainment.com.

Follow Me is the first feature film for Anthill Films, a new film production company formed by the crew who helped create award-winning films including: The Collective, Roam and Seasons. Follow Me is presented by Shimano in association with Adidas Eyewear, Bike Parks of BC, PRO Components, PinkBike.com, Bike Magazine and Nike 6.0. Follow Me is distributed globally by VAS Entertainment.