Quantcast

Fondue WC thread 2016

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
So we are in Lenzerheide this weekend in the land of the alps, cheese, fondue, chocolate and banks.
Switzerland, baby!
Weather will be mostly good, I will not be there (vacation, baby :brows:) , therefore it should be a great weekend of racing.

Swiss people are neutral, so results are uninteresting for me as long as Minnaar or Hill wins.:D

Oh, and Peaty will ride a hideous cow ähm bike.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
To be fair to Peaty, it seems like his sponsors/friends are doing these special edition bikes as a send off gift. I will say that were I tasked with making a "special edition" frame/kit for any of my riding buddies, a cow theme would be the very least of their problems...think Biker Fox Pro Enduro Xtreme Gravity Edition.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Then he should had gone with some Stella Artois theme.
http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/stories/2013/01/13/max_winatlife.jpg?1358123807

you can't really beat his Stella helmet from back in the day.

Poor paint shop spent so long wondering whether they could paint a bike like a cow, they forgot to ask whether they should paint a bike like a cow.

EDIT: Cow bike is still better than his Union Jack V10 with matching Union Jack wheels, saddle and shoes. My eyes hurt just thinking about that

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Fearon and Fairclough are looking on it in those practice vids. Damn it would be good to get an upset win for a change.

*edit* crap Gee looked like he was gonna die at the end of that Vital raw vid.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Wait until she/he gets 2, than it's 5:30.
Ha ha...

From just 3 months old mine rarely ever got up before 9. I eventually had to start getting them up for School. That was hard.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Gwin back a bit in qualies. Must've had an issue since I don't think he'd want to give up any points to Troy.