Quantcast

For the gun nuts to which to fwap.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
So I'm not a massive gunhead. What are they using? Looks like some sort of AR-15 or M-16 thingo? So 5.56mm rounds? Feral Cull guys in Aus have to use the 7.62 rounds I believe, got a bit more punch, especially when going after bigger animals like horses and camels.

Shooters seemed pretty competent. I would have preferred to see them doing a flyback to assess downed animals for the need for follow up shots but perhaps they didn't show that in the footage.

I don't think I would have included the bit towards the end where one animal takes 3-4 shots and is still running if I was doing the edit. I know it happens but its not a good look.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Slaughter is right.... and thats the idea in teh video, its not a hunt, its population control of ferrule pigs, which destroy the wildlife and natural vegitation...... its done across teh country, and looking to be happening here in Socal pretty soon too...

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Looks like the pigs are tearing up crops in the one Arkayne posted. Sure hope they donated their killings to the local food bank or soup kitchen. Hate to see all that free range bacon go to waste.