Quantcast

Frame from pinky

MaxDamageDA

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
Poland
Hello!

Almost 4 months ago i bought a frame from the guy which paypal name says Patrick Hickey - it was 12 april 07

He's mail is: blindskata45@mail.com
and aim is yamaha86421

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1256686/

This is the actual picture

The thing is i didnt heard anything for some time after he told he shipped the frame so i decided to mail him few times again ( sometimes stupid ppl ship via ground mail which takes 2 months to deliver. I dont know how stupid somebody has to be( when told not to do that ), but they do! )

No response for few days and than comes the mail with:

"Ive sent it a while ago"

Still no frame and it was like 2 weeks ago.

Any of you know this guy by any chance? I would be very greatfull for any phone number or other form of contact.

Thank you

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Username on Ridemonkey: path1234

He hasn't posted, but he has a couple ads up in the classifieds. Link.

I have his location via his IP address, but my guess is you already know what state he lives in. If not, PM me.

Good luck tracking it down.

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
file a paypal claim, maybe your best best to get your money back, or atleast get him to post a tracking number/start communicating with you. Good luck man-

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Is it shipping from the USA to Poland? I would think that would take a very long time. Of course that doesn't excuse the guy being a jerk. But it's probably in customs or something.

MaxDamageDA

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
Poland
Global express mail packages are often getting here in few days, airmail is like 2 weeks.

Even ground ( which would be totally stupid, cuz i paid for express ) would get here already , and he's not responding to any of my mail/aim msg :(

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Global express mail packages are often getting here in few days, airmail is like 2 weeks.

Even ground ( which would be totally stupid, cuz i paid for express ) would get here already , and he's not responding to any of my mail/aim msg :(
Global Express should take 2-3 days max to get there.

Sounds like you're being dicked around...sorry I can't be of more service. Is that Boxxer I sold you still working?

MaxDamageDA

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
Poland
Yea my friend is still running it :)

Here's the respond finally ( after like 10 emails, last one i told i will mail paypal if not contacted )

"Im so so sorry its just i dont have a cmp so have to use my friends
i called the post office and there retarted. The package got stuck
somewhere and its comming back so ill send it out to you then. Im
soooooo sorry this has never happened to me"

Sounds like bull**** for me... I got like 500 forks and frames from us already and never ever got any frame "stuck" in the middle nor had any returns.

Its the first time im beeing scammed :(