syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I don't know...I'd feel kind of cheap walking into a place and saying "Free coffee, please" with no intention of buying anything else. I know companies have these promotions from time to time but I never cash in on them.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I'd have no problem, they make money off keeping America fat. Dunkin Donuts - America dies on Dunkin... I have EE so I keep away from caffeine when possible.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I kind of like their coffee.
Plus I like donuts.
Although I agree, I would feel kind of cheap just getting a free coffee, I'd have to get a few donuts...
I see their plan!! LoL

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I like their coffee and have no qualms about taking them up on a free offer without buying anything else :p

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I don't know...I'd feel kind of cheap walking into a place and saying "Free coffee, please" with no intention of buying anything else. I know companies have these promotions from time to time but I never cash in on them.
Really?

The whole point is to get you in the store.

A cup of coffee is cheap (the cup probably costs them more than the coffee). They are hoping that you might try the coffee and say, hey that ain't bad and it costs less than $7!

You really aren't taking advantage of them. For example I got a free slice of pizza last week at a new pizza place. I didn't buy anything else but the pizza was good and next time I order pizza they will be considered.