Quantcast

Free Rachael Ray Chef Package

shelly77

Chimp
Dec 1, 2006
I have a dream where Rachael Ray takes off her pants and is actually the man we all suspect her to be.

Then, we play with her chef's package.

Wheeeee... :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Rachel Ray makes me want to kick puppies. Any time I flip to the Food Network and she's on, I always hope there's a big gas explosion.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rachel Ray makes me want to kick puppies. Any time I flip to the Food Network and she's on, I always hope there's a big gas explosion.
When see her on TV she always seems to be stuffing something in her face and moaning, mmmmmmmmm. I can't figure out if it is because she is enjoying the food or has some sort of lower digestive track problem. If the later is true your hopes of an explosion may just be an ignition source away.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
she was hot till she got her own Oprah show:huh:
now she screams at the camera and sounds nuts ergo losing her sexy look. No one wants a loud screamimg meemie of a chef as a mate...i think

and

she can not do dessert. She can not bake.
end.
done.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I can't believe how sexually repressed the lot of you are...

I would hit that over and over and over, have her make me lunch and hit it again.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

I would hit that over and over and over, have her make me lunch and hit it again.
I never said I wouldn't hit it. Like a hot shovel slapping a tub of butter.

That makes her no less annoying though.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
My wife is for the most part is a crappy cook. However for the last few months she makes dinner once a week from Rachel Ray receipes and the food has been good, diverse and its not taking her a ton of time.

So kudos to Rachel for getting me out cooking dinner once a week.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

F*ck me swingin', imagine havin' them tree trunk thighs wrapped round ya melon. Crush you like a walnut.