Quantcast

Freeride Park comming in Colorado Springs

BalleRacing

Chimp
Jul 31, 2004
Colorado Springs CO USA
I just got a e-mail from Medicine Wheel, a Colorado Springs mountain bike club that builds trails. The City of Colorado Springs Parks and Recreation Depertment has invited them to help plan and build the Freeride Park in Red Rock Canyon that the city just bought. Medicine Wheel needs people with experience with building Freeride Parks and Sucess stories about other freeride parks from around the world so the city will be more comfortable building a freeride park. They want to set up a preliminary meeting during the first half of Oct. I was in the city planing meetings right after they bought Red Rock Canyon and I think they decided to put the freeride park near the gravel pit area.Thank you.
I have Medicine Wheel's contact information,
http://medwheel.org/allabout.html

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
im in for helping out, i will contact medicine wheel to see what their plans our. thanks for posting

seamonkey

Chimp
Jan 10, 2004
Breck CeeOhh
we just got ours built this summer...it's a great start. it's gonna be jumping through some hoops and some headaches, but it's worth it. try to get imba involved...we even got some $$ support from kona.