Quantcast

<><><> Friday Fun Times GTM <><><>

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
:wave:

Today's forecast looks to be a 80% chance of me staying inside all day and not doing shit. Wet, windy and nasty out there. Brrr.......
"not doing shit" = whisky in your coffee, amirite?

kid #2 is 11 days out max. let the freakout commence.
GLWK#2 ... ours are 7 and almost 12 now. sometimes i wonder how i've made it this long...i'd like to thank my sponsors BEER and SNEAKY WEEKDAY RIDES

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well shit. Apparently the REI bike I want to get Haley is not under the Anniversary sale. I was banking on the discount to get the price within range of our gift cards and family gifts. Anybody need to buy something from REI that wants to help me monetize my dividend and gift cards?
seriously though, how much of a difference is it?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
seriously though, how much of a difference is it?
$90. I was planning on ordering that same bike with the same 20% code today. I think I'll do it anyway because that monocle doesn't earn itself.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Somebody brought fried Oreos into the office for lunch and put them out for everyone to eat. Having tried these things the last time someone ordered them, I'll go ahead and pass on them this time. Last time they tasted like fried chicken finger batter surrounding a mushy Oreo. Now if somebody just offers up a package of plain ol' Oreos, I'll house those fuckers.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I know I've written this before, but a full body shave and some good makeup would go a long way, Caitlin Jenner-style.

:D

(goes to vomit, NTTAWWT)
Pretty @stoney , walkin' down the street
Pretty @stoney the kind I like to meet
Pretty @stoney I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you, mercy

Pretty @stoney won't you pardon me
Pretty @stoney I couldn't help but see
Pretty @stoney that you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me

Pretty @stoney stop awhile
Pretty @stoney talk awhile
Pretty @stoney give your smile to me
Pretty @stoney yeah, yeah, yeah
Pretty @stoney look my way
Pretty @stoney say you'll stay with me
'Cause I need you, I'll treat you right
Come with me baby, be mine tonight

Pretty @stoney don't walk on by
Pretty @stoney don't make me cry
Pretty @stoney don't walk away, hey, OK
If that's the way it must be, OK
I guess I'll go on home, it's late
There'll be tomorrow night, but wait
What do I see?
Is he walkin' back to me?
Yeah, he's walkin' back to me
Oh, oh, pretty @stoney.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not sure why half my flight landing in Denver is dressed like they're going to the beach...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello again Monkies and Crack Whores! My week has finally ended, having to work for a living is a real drag. Bike is in the wagon and now I have a few hours to myself and the trail. BOOYA. Also, how is this Trump thing going?

Somebody brought an infant into the department and it is now crying. I'm going to call security if the kid doesn't knock that shit off.
Eat the child.

Bike made it back from ABQ in one piece.

Driveway rejiggering is done to the tune of about $2K.

Brakes in van repaired. They also found a leaking rear axle seal, which was covered by warranty.

Rode about 20 miles on the Moonlander, in and out of town to do this and that.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Drinking Vodka. Titos. Pretty good stuff. My friend takes Pomegranate Juice and runs it through a Brita filter. It comes out clear. She pours 3 shots over ice and pours the clear pomegranate juice to fill the pint glass. Its pretty good. Totally makes the Vodka punch. Not sure why. To qualify unfiltered Pomegranate Juice and Vodka is pretty good also. Mottle some mint and or fresh basil into the mix if you want to get fancy....