Quantcast

!!!friday!!! ***gmt***

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
morning. great ride last night, still stoked from that. woke this morning and my boy was running a low-grade fever. Think he's got a cold, it always puts me in a somber mood when he's not feeling good. At least it's Friday.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Greyhound's unwillingness to start a timely GMT this week is quite bothersome. :disgust1:

'Morning, monkeys!! 'Bout damn time Friday got here. I lifted weights and treadmilled for 3+ miles last night. This should be a fun weekend. We'll be spending the day with the moms tomorrow, which is fine since we'll be shopping and the weather is supposed to suck. I'll be riding Vietnam Sunday with Splat, Junior Splat, Quo Fan, Berkshire Rider and whoever else shows up.

MBC's going out drinking with her friends tonight so I'm on my own.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Ouch. Owie. OOOoohph......still moving around gingerly after crashing hard Wednesday night at Nice Guy Mikes. I have more range of mobility today, so that's good....but I dunno if I'm going to be doing any riding this weekend. Drinking, yes....riding, maybe not so much. Hey....Christmas is coming--gotta start training the liver for endurance, right?

Most of last night was spent running errands and cleaning around the house. Watched a few things I had on the DVR later on, and sacked out on the couch for about an hour. Not much planned for the weekend. I might drag out the ole painting supplies and get the hallway painted or something macho-like.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Greyhound's unwillingness to start a timely GMT this week is quite bothersome. :disgust1:
Ha!.....I'm not starting these things anymore. :plthumbsdown: I can never seem to please Chocolate Milk Douglas---it's either "who appointed you to start these?" or "too many words" or "Bout time you got here..." It's always something that displeases him..... and if I can't please douglas, then NO ONE gets any pleasing. :nopity:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ha!.....I'm not starting these things anymore. :plthumbsdown: I can never seem to please Chocolate Milk Douglas---it's either "who appointed you to start these?" or "too many words" or "Bout time you got here..." It's always something that displeases him..... and if I can't please douglas, then NO ONE gets any pleasing. :nopity:
:rofl:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. Off to school this AM in the cold but I didn't mind with my heated leather seats :busted: Sq-Earl and I might sneak out for a ride tonight as my parents are watching Syd today and they never want to return her before dinner. More riding tomorrow and I'll probably do some Christmas shopping on Sunday. Fun stuff I tell you!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Just give him a reach around next time and he'll be fine.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Finally F'n Friday! I've been on call all week and that finally ends tonight. I'm going out to dinner with Mrs. BadDNA and then we'll probably catch a movie. Tomorrow I'm riding with a bunch of the guys at Borderland SP, Sunday we're getting in some shuttle runs at some trails I've never been to before and Monday's a holiday so I might get a morning ride in and then the Mrs. and I are going to a hockey game.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

He is so catty.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
morning monkeys.
I found out I'm getting on a plane for Florida today, going down there for work until next Wednesday. So I squeezed in a ride yesterday afternoon, which was fun. This time of year, middle of the day, and I managed to get two friends to bail from their offices and join me. Priorities, check.

Have a great day.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
'Sup? Decent night last night. Went for a run. Did 3.7 miles in 33mins.. Not bad I guess... Got home, changed, ate dinner and then helped my neighbor hang his new flat screen. Had a few beers with him while enjoying his new-found HD goodness and then headed home. Nothing planned for tonight, but Sat. evening I'll be riding with Treesaw and Sq-Earl and then perhaps out for a few post-ride beverages! WOOT!!!! :thumb:

splat

Nam I am
MOrning !! TGIF

Had a Nice OTB on my ride in today ( on the dirt section ) I just started using the Off road section again this year , since it is all covered with leaves , I didn't notice a New rock/hole that My front wheel found. I also Mad teh dicovery wearing a heavy Back pack , changed you center of Gravity and trying to do a Tuck and roll , doesn't work, So My helmet took the brunt of it , and My wrist is a Little sore too. More importantly , My Bike was OK

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride

'Morning, monkeys!! 'Bout damn time Friday got here. I lifted weights and treadmilled for 3+ miles last night. This should be a fun weekend. We'll be spending the day with the moms tomorrow, which is fine since we'll be shopping and the weather is supposed to suck. I'll be riding Vietnam Sunday with Splat, Junior Splat, Quo Fan, Berkshire Rider and whoever else shows up.

MBC's going out drinking with her friends tonight so I'm on my own.

you see mount snow is opening tomorrow?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride

:cupidarrow: