Quantcast

~~Friday GMT~~

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
So my UPS delivery will realistically be tomorrow or even Monday, but that's not going to stop me sitting in the house waiting all day today.

Just in case.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I got my trailbike back up and running last night.....in between calls from a panicked hospital because their UV purifier sprung a leak and flooded their lab. I had to sweet-talk a technician to drive the 3 hours there at 11pm and get them taken care of. He made it back here at around 5:30 this morning...woah.

Trying to get some riding in this weekend, but it looks like we'll be getting chased by storms for the most of it.

I probably won't be here much in the mornings for the next few months as I'm hopping out into the field some more to help out our technicians with getting some of this work done. Y'all behave while I'm gone!!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good f'in morning.

I rode last night. Well, I rode UP ... then sliced the sidewall of my rear UST tire near the top, was not carrying a tube, and walked down. Oh, and it started to rain. :disgust1:

That said, its a new day. Coffee in hand. Have a good one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good f'in morning.

I rode last night. Well, I rode UP ... then sliced the sidewall of my rear UST tire near the top, was not carrying a tube, and walked down. Oh, and it started to rain. :disgust1:

A new day it is!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My wife and I are formulating a 5yr plan......

*looking for a way out of NY*

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning!

It's going to be long day here with 1/3 of my team out again. :rant:

BUT we are heading back to KT tonight so I have lots of riding to look forward to - and it's the brewfest on Burke tomorrow - so those thoughts should help me get through a terrible day of queue work and staring at my computer.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BUT we are heading back to KT tonight so I have lots of riding to look forward to - and it's the brewfest on Burke tomorrow - so those thoughts should help me get through a terrible day of queue work and staring at my computer.
Awesome!! Have fun! Should be a nice weekend up there.

I see riding and homemade pizza in my weekend....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well my photo pass got screwed up for Interpol last night, but on the plus side i got approved for The Stooges' show in 3 weeks time.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
So my UPS delivery will realistically be tomorrow or even Monday, but that's not going to stop me sitting in the house waiting all day today.

Just in case.
Well well well. Guess who turned up today with a gift for me?

Yup, Brown Santa:

I'll take more pics tomorrow...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good f'in morning.

WTF? Why don't you come ride with us??

The tire thing was karma for not riding and having a pint with us. :p

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Indian buffet for lunch: win.
Not working today: win.
Riding later: win.

Today's not such a bad one. :thumb:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
WTF? Why don't you come ride with us??

The tire thing was karma for not riding and having a pint with us. :p
I wanted to but wasn't sure if I could get there on time. I did try to catch you guys. (started up about 6:30ish) I can't believe you didn't pass me during the loooong walk back down. :rant:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I wanted to but wasn't sure if I could get there on time. I did try to catch you guys. (started up about 6:30ish) I can't believe you didn't pass me during the loooong walk back down. :rant:
Hahahahaa. We climbed to Red Mesa & looped, then climbed Plymouth Mt and looped back. One knucklehead got a pinchflat right in the middle of The Wall on the way down which delayed us.

No extra tube... that's a rookie mistake, son. :p

We started at 6:15 from Rattlesnake. I can't believe that *you* didn't catch *me*...