Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
525 a piece do people really love billy that much. I would sell them asap and use them on some mountain biking adventure.

Fucking snow.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Thank fuck it's Friday and the last day of being on call. Assholes woke me up at 2am and 3am to let me know something had happened and they had taken care of it. It's like my 3 months of experience here gives me some sort of expertise to validate that they, with their 10+ years of experience, had done the right thing.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
One of the best home gadgets I bought last year was this hard floor steamer made by Monster. Fill it with distilled water, slap on microfiber pad and have at it. The floors have never been so wrinkle free.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Good winter snow/ice riding can be had here but each day with sub-20F temps makes the wait for dirt longer. Moar snow tomorrow, derp.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
picking lookouts to rent is a pain in the ass.

seems california/colorado charge the most....go figure.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
At my new job, the Oakley service center is 2 mins away. So I just got new lenses for my 10 yer old Monster Dogs. As the old ones were peeling, they considered it a warranty, so I got them for $25. They aren't the same lens as I had, but at least I can see through them again.

At my new job, the Oakley service center is 2 mins away. So I just got new lenses for my 10 yer old Monster Dogs. As the old ones were peeling, they considered it a warranty, so I got them for $25. They aren't the same lens as I had, but at least I can see through them again.
Contest: Identify MMike's employer, two minutes from
Oakley Canada Inc
2660 Rue Diab
Saint-Laurent, QC H4S 1E8
Canada

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Short run before work. Showered at the gym and forgot boxers, so I am commando in jeans today. Life sucks.
i only go commando.

me today after shipping this PITA of a project.

Now i get to learn the rules of a bunch of crazy poker games. Badugi anyone?

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
So far been baby watching and after lunch I go trail building. My ss which is the go to trail building bike is creakin like crazy. I went thru the hs and bb and bars/stem. Cleaned and greased but the creaking won't go away. I think it's my fork. Balls