Quantcast

** Friday something something... **

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode the fuck outta the 2650bromad on a new-to-me local trail. it must have been a funny sight. me in a white t and cargo shorts on that riding with the dude showing me around who was on a single speed rigid ti 29+ with a truss fork and a brooks saddle, wearing a bib, etc. good times were had, because bikes were being ridden in the motherfuckin woods and it was 60* and sunny. met some other friends at a brewery afterwards and picking up sushi now. life is effing good.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had dinner and drinks with coworkers tonight, as a goodbye to one of them. He's moving on to greener pastures where he can work from home a few days per week and has a less that 40 hour work week. Fucker.

Actually kind of sucks to lose him from the team, as unlike most of us, he has a very strong voice and is well spoken. Makes it easy to shuffle all the purchasing stuff over to him, or did.

MOAR beer time.:cheers:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Most excellent Burmese food with the wife tonight. I am Le Stuffed

For starters we had Palata with a coconut chicken curry. The main course was Sesame Chicken, Coconut Rice, Garlic Noodles, and Burmese style Lamb Curry, dessert was mango ice cream with coconut pudding

Last edited:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
*WARNING RANT INCOMING*

Been working in Morocco for the past month or two (i did fly to Finnish lapland for a week in between) and I dont think ive ever been over a country this bad and this fast.
People are nice but especially Casablanca is a fucking chaos. More so then the capital of Rabat.

Trying to get things organised for work is a disaster. Communication is pretty much impossible with a lot of people if you dont speak French or Arabic. I speak a bit of French and am pretty much fluent in 4 other languages but not being able to communicate very basic things will drive you nuts after a while...

The weather has basically been the worst its been in 50 years so what I thpught was going to be an escape from the winter season was basically cold and rainy with a few sunny days here and there and surfing was too cold for my taste even with a wetsuit.

Heavy rain is predicted all week and i have to leave two projects unfinished. Two astro turf football fields for the two biggest clubs of the country have been in a state of limbo for weeks because they havent been able to deliver some pretty basic materials.

So after sitting in a hotel for almost two weeks straight I just booked a flight to Holland and im getting the fuck out of here today.

They can set those two fields on fire for all I care, im never coming back.
Taking at least 6 weeks off to get settled into my new place and ride the bikeys!

*RANT OFF*

Thanks for listening :D