Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Woke up at 5:45 after my long nap yesterday. I have to work today akin to ye olde peon—disappointing. I like not working.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Baby has RSV, so not as bad as could have been. She was super dehydrated and not taking in enough O2 because of how congested and full of shit her lungs were. Wifey ended up staying last night and I took Haley home. She's not allowed to visit because of illness transfer concerns and I am the one that can carry a sleeping child upstairs to her room, so I got a comfy bed.

Not sure what to do with Haley this wknd. Might still push for a ski day, as I've told her for weeks she was getting one. We'll see what the Dr says about Hannah.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Rode home from work last night and back in this AM while the truck is getting repaired. Now I have to spent a good chunk of time cleaning all the wet road funk off my bike. Still worth it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Baby has RSV, so not as bad as could have been. She was super dehydrated and not taking in enough O2 because of how congested and full of shit her lungs were. Wifey ended up staying last night and I took Haley home. She's not allowed to visit because of illness transfer concerns and I am the one that can carry a sleeping child upstairs to her room, so I got a comfy bed.

Not sure what to do with Haley this wknd. Might still push for a ski day, as I've told her for weeks she was getting one. We'll see what the Dr says about Hannah.
my baby had rsv a few weeks ago. I was watching the monitor and counting his breaths. Tried to get his O2 using my samsung phone, but that didn't work. Finally caved at 2:30 am and took him to the hospital at like 3. Spent 330-630 in the ER...not much you can do besides albuterol and rest. He's better now, I trust yours will get there too. It's awful, and it's been a truly awful sick season. I hope it's the last illness for you and yours! My 4 yo has the immune system of iron man, she has barely gotten sick at all though.

Other news, nothing. Still grinding out the days till I no longer work here.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good mornin!

Ordered some new differentials for my truck yesterday with taller gears. Should be fun wrestling those things in and out myself. Luckily Toyota axles are easier to work on than domestics.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
my baby had rsv a few weeks ago. I was watching the monitor and counting his breaths. Tried to get his O2 using my samsung phone, but that didn't work. Finally caved at 2:30 am and took him to the hospital at like 3. Spent 330-630 in the ER...not much you can do besides albuterol and rest. He's better now, I trust yours will get there too. It's awful, and it's been a truly awful sick season. I hope it's the last illness for you and yours! My 4 yo has the immune system of iron man, she has barely gotten sick at all though.

Other news, nothing. Still grinding out the days till I no longer work here.
I'm not concerned. Hell, I'm at a dentist appt right now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

gray had RSV before. we keep albuterol and budesonide on hand for the nebulizer. also helps with croup (which he's had several times).

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Work tomorrow, so just an offset weekend...

TV has arrived, 4K 55" smart tv. Been running 1080p projector on a 110" painted section of wall for years, so I'm interested to finally get the 4k experience..

Get my van back today, had it towed it through the pass as I drove here with the family... and I don't think it would have been a great drive anyway..

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
gold crowns?

I bought a subwoofer for the entertainment system in the family room. I expect my kids will use it to climb on. I had to pick one that didn't have a front facing port for fear it would get filled with legos.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wrestled with a washing machine for a good bit last nite before a white peach white owl B and leftover crab potpie suffering on taost with eggs on top. Want that for lunch too but its gone. :(

Weekend will be fun cuz the lady & an extra day. skiing mañana after dropping some crutches off to a buddy in Rollinsville. Gonna try & land my first 360 of the season this weekend. straight schmobbin yo

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Here.

Work tomorrow, so just an offset weekend...

TV has arrived, 4K 55" smart tv. Been running 1080p projector on a 110" painted section of wall for years, so I'm interested to finally get the 4k experience..

Get my van back today, had it towed it through the pass as I drove here with the family... and I don't think it would have been a great drive anyway..
8k is the new 4k

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Nearly 80 freedom units today! Tomorrow, we're back to the 40's....but then next week, back to 60's! Oh, NC weather...you need therapy. Get the help you need.

Been in a LED message center demo all morning from one of our manufacturer reps - I've listened to this demo a few times over the last year, but they always bring in bagels, so I attend.

My dryer part is scheduled to be delivered today. Hooray....laundry is piling up, and I was not exactly excited about schlepping piles to the laundromat over the weekend.

Y'all go be awesome. There is a a lot of non-awesome out there that needs yin to the yang.