Quantcast

(@) Fridump(@)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Leaves are changing and falling around here. Best of times and harbinger of the worst of times.

In other news, God damn are decent rugs expensive.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm here iirc. I had to go for a blood draw this morning and the Quest lady was not gentle with the needle. I do not look when they stick the needle in, but I am pretty sure the nurse cocked her hand back like she was throwing a fastball before jamming that needle into my arm. Then they tried telling me the thyroid test may not be covered by insurance and I told them to do it anyway and I'll argue that out with BCBS. Sonsabitches, all of them. Despite that, my mood is good ahead of a three day weekend.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
High of 44 freedums outside means a severe lack of motivation to ride out there this afternoon.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Whatya know there, sports fans? One more day until I step onto a Germ Tube™ headed to Pisgah. Looking forward to a solid 6-day riding vacation. Word around the (virtual) office is that my team won’t know its fate until early next week. That said, I’m expecting to be laid off and mentally preparing for that eventuality. And the reality is, even if I’m not laid off, the job search starts in anger as soon as I’m back from Pizgnar. In other news, the fence guy is making solid progress on our fence, and I’m excited to have that done by the time I get back. Fucking town deer… more like town rats.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey there slag bag
commuted in, chose the commuter/flat bar bike which was...slow. Need to SLAMTHATSTEM so I can get a better position. At least the fucker seems to be working, mostly. Anyways, I'm here, now I can't wait to leave.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Up super early for no apparent reason. I talked with Haley last night about moving to Rotax/Mini and not going to K1 after nationals this year, and her response was as expected "cool".

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
She’s probably already old enough to race in Baja, she’d just need a booster seat for the trophy truck.
She's not strong enough yet. But she's starting the get a racer's neck and delts. :monkey: If one of the boys decides to do something that ends up with a hit... They're gonna be hurting.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
2k mile road trip to Oregon today, decided to check this property out in person or live with unbearable regret if I let this slip by. Leaving the RV in AZ since it will slow me down.

In other news, ordering a fresh set of40’s for the Jeep. Also ordered a new tie rod, drag link and track bar since the stock one are already starting to get sloppy. 32k miles on the odometer and over 20k is low range wheeling

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I am here and ready to fight with my network developer. His sample app is broke and he thinks it's my setup. So he's coming into the office and likes to make a big deal about it. He's the jackass that chose to move 2 hours away.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@jstuhlman ....a little birdie told me when flying into charlotte...get picked up on the upper deck....avoid the shit show that is the lower deck...

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@jstuhlman ....a little birdie told me when flying into charlotte...get picked up on the upper deck....
good to know; i typically drive myself as most flying tends to be for work and thus is paid for. the pain in the ass now is that to park in the daily deck you *have* to remember to make an online reservation beforehand. :panic:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
2k mile road trip to Oregon today, decided to check this property out in person or live with unbearable regret if I let this slip by. Leaving the RV in AZ since it will slow me down.

In other news, ordering a fresh set of40’s for the Jeep. Also ordered a new tie rod, drag link and track bar since the stock one are already starting to get sloppy. 32k miles on the odometer and over 20k is low range wheeling
You buying land in Joseph??

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Been working on a project that in 3 months has gotten nowhere. There are too many people involved, the most senior people just shit on any attempt to make progress, happy to just discuss endlessly. When asked how things are going by my manager I stated the truth. My transparency has just been rewarded by getting put in charge of said shitshow.

I am pretty much the least senior person involved and I have little to no domain knowledge, however I hate wasting time and have no problems with being a dick.

1696618619603.png

Last edited: