Quantcast

##! Frig GMT !##

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
camping, soaking, party in Ned, hockey game, driving home in thundersnow (got 12" at home) now a week back at work. Best thing about work this week is i get my standing/sitting desk i requested.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
What a crappy way to start the week. Spent all of last night coughing on queue every 3 minutes. The type of repeating cough caused by some stupid itchy feeling in throat. I overdid the water intake throughout the night too, so in addition to coughing I was also up all night pissing. Got to sleep at probably 4am; to put it mildly, I feel more than a little groggy this morning.

But I should complain too much, we had some awesome fat biking conditions on both Saturday and Sunday.
ugh sounds like the throat aids

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Had an interesting driving experience this weekend. I got the M onto summer tires yesterday and was enjoying everything that comes along with that. There is a banked, decreasing radius, 2-lane cloverleaf on ramp (with a very large wall behind it) near my house that makes for a fun turn. I went in, on the inside lane, parallel to a guy in a raised Suburban who apparently was incensed that he was being passed and decided to not let that happen. I didn't realize it was a thing until I heard his tires screaming like the world was ending as he was sitting in my blind spot. He was pushing the limit of that thing before we even hit the hook of the turn, soI decided to get the hell out of dodge because I was sure he was going to put it into the wall. Somehow he didn't, but he ended up way into the emergency lane and almost hit the light signal at the turn exit.

Once on the highway, he got up to about 100mph to catch me, because at that point I was close to a half mile ahead and doing 85 (yeah high speed limit areas!) to proceed to have a rage fit in his car. Thankfully my exit was the next, so I just waited to take a last minute lane change to avoid him.

WTF is wrong with people? Cars get passed all the time, it's not fucking NASCAR. The inside lane of a corner will almost always be faster because it's shorter, especially on a 50yd banked turn. A car is more likely able to go around the corner than a raised truck. Just wow.
tiny penis im betting

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
So he decides to camp outside during the open house with a dead mouse in a mouse trap handing out flyers saying their house has a massive rodent infestation that they won't disclose but he feels obligated to.
Would have had him hauled off fro trespassing. Even if it was an open house, if you ask them to leave and they don't, they are committing a crime.

En route to work in an Uber. Apparently people drive UberX in Toyota Tacomas—fuel economy must cut into profits.
Don't get into a self-driving one.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/woman-dies-in-arizona-after-being-hit-by-uber-self-driving-car/ar-BBKqSzV?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
How do you know it's the low-point? There's always tomorrow...
Yeah, it is a local minimum, although I hope it will turn out the be the global one as well, time will tell. No real story to tell, just a classic example of executives detached from any sensible reality and a boss who is too weak to protect his team and never pushes back.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We used quite a bit more than last year!! Oh well, propane backup works just isn't as cozy!
Our backup is electric. Powers out, we're hosed. This is this first year we've run out of wood. Last night I stacked the last of the seasoned wood in the garage. I had to split some of the wood from next year's pile too.