Quantcast

Front range dirt jumpers

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Some new rules have been posted. Most of these should be no brainers, but many people still don't get it . . . so here's a reminder. Let's keep the jumps and neighbors happy.

Last edited:

PHLO

Chimp
Dec 23, 2006
Evergreen/Denver
That's very welcoming.

Bet the bucket is already gone.

Who carries the corporal punishment stick??or is it enforced by the mud ramp mob.

Sarcasm and jokes aside -

Always happy to do maintenance and dig even on the stuff I can't ride...I'm no local pro sorry.
If everyone who rides there looks out for the place. it'll work.

The bucket/sign...big negative. my $0.02

Last edited:

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Always happy to do maintenance and dig even on the stuff I can't ride...I'm no local pro sorry.
If everyone who rides there looks out for the place. it'll work.

The bucket/sign...big negative. my $0.02
That's the issue, not everyone who rides here (and most of colorado) looks out for the place. In an effort to get people to think the way you do, I posted the bucket, and if necessary a real sign. The colorado scene is not all on the same page, and the large majority rarely help maintain/build. Our spots have the potential to be REALLY great, we just lack motivated diggers and proper procedure. It's a known fact that jumps need to be watered before riding, and it seemingly never happens.

At the very least, maybe it will encourage some people to rethink walking away after they skid over the top of a lip, taking a huge chunk out of a landing, or letting their kids run all over everything.

Just my $0.02.

Last edited:

Sonic Reducer

Monkey
Mar 19, 2006
seattle worshington
last time i was there the flatbiller 50 kids were in effect. told em to go build there own track and stop riding there or the jumps would get shut down. seen em doing stuff like peeling out on the nice grass at the top of the hill just total asshat disregard for anything/anybody. the 50's bring a lot of unwanted attention to the jumps with the destruction and noise.
what is the actual usage of that piece of land, is it city park, open space or?

Last edited: