Quantcast

>>>FTS Midweek GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Really? you arsehole...Got up at 4, getting ready to head off to get the short bus to do my usual 5:30 Dialysis pick up and I get a text from dispatch. We forgot to tell you that the 5:30 is a cancel. next pickup is at 7:15.....SOB I could still be catching some zzzz.s

today is going to feature one grumpy sob driving a short bus

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rainy here, cranked on the bike last night since its sat quietly in the corner through this long winter. Need to get it up and running for the season.

Also in the market for hiking shoes if anybody has any recommendations.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Kid woke up at 2, whimpering. Not quite awake. What do? Can't dribble advil into his mouth while he's asleep, don't want to wake him up. Also woke up at 4. FTS. Probably going to get called out of school, for another two day mini vacation :(

Trailfox on ebay is available again, for the third time. Seller is accepting my lowball offer. Time to build!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Harumph.

Went to put the tailgate back on the new truck this morning and it slipped outta my hands and the corner got dinged and took off some paint. That's gonna eat at me now. Son of a :rant:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Made an interesting dinner last night; bok choy, broccoli, garlic (lots) and fresh jalapeño pepper all cooked in some pad Thai sauce. Put it on some rice.

Today isn't all bad, I'm pretty sure I took a 5 pound poo this morning. It was glorious.

What isn't glorious is all this rain falling from the sky.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Coming in late to let a subordinate leave correspondingly early. I may catch some flak for this.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Kid woke up at 2, whimpering. Not quite awake. What do? Can't dribble advil into his mouth while he's asleep, don't want to wake him up. Also woke up at 4. FTS. Probably going to get called out of school, for another two day mini vacation :(

Trailfox on ebay is available again, for the third time. Seller is accepting my lowball offer. Time to build!
Are you in (a need of) a shock?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Made an interesting dinner last night; bok choy, broccoli, garlic (lots) and fresh jalapeño pepper all cooked in some pad Thai sauce. Put it on some rice.

Today isn't all bad, I'm pretty sure I took a 5 pound poo this morning. It was glorious.
Sounds tasty. Bok Choy makes me poop lots too.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies. Last night I went to a barn sale 25 miles out of town, there were 5 buildings an 4 buyers. I filled up the van for $400.00. Its still full and I now own a half dozen blacksmith made meat hooks and 1950s Snap-On tool box full of Snap-On, Proto and Plumb mechanic tools. And a hydraulic juice press with enough force to lift a small house. Theye were giving away a 1970s double hull fiberglass 18' pleasure boat... so tempting.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morning Monkies. Last night I went to a barn sale 25 miles out of town, there were 5 buildings an 4 buyers. I filled up the van for $400.00. Its still full and I now own a half dozen blacksmith made meat hooks and 1950s Snap-On tool box full of Snap-On, Proto and Plumb mechanic tools. And a hydraulic juice press with enough force to lift a small house. Theye were giving away a 1970s double hull fiberglass 18' pleasure boat... so tempting.
:D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Watching a sister department have half-day long meetings daily. Evidently, they need daily updates on the progress made in previous half-day they weren’t in meetings talking about updates from the previous half-day of not meeting.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Wet trails = road ride for lunch. I got new shoes and my cleats aren't adjustimitized so my bum knee hurts. I should either adjust the cleat or never ride the road bike again. My legs are WEAK from this Winter. I vaguely remember this last Spring, the the Spring before, and .....