Quantcast

***FTS Monday GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Took Topé out to the dirt track for a test and tune day on Saturday... we redid the rear springs and shock mounts, removed the front fuel cell and put a newer, bigger one in the rear of the car, and pile of other things. She runs awesome, has never ran or handled better. Sent new graphics off to the printer yesterday, and got the next 2 t-shirt designs over to Blipshift for review this morning. Looking forward to a solid run at the Baja 1000 this year... crew is starting to come together as well. Getting stoked.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this evening, still sore from yesterday, in terrible humidity and poor visibility. too bad I won't be able to repeat tomorrow because hurricane. :mad:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
One of the painters fell into my Rose Bushes. She is fucked up. I was not able to stop the bleeding. I hope she is OK?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Offer sounds like it's going to get accepted. Apparently the other offers were not contingent, so I took advantage of our impeccable credit, did some financial magic, and walla! no longer contingent. We're still selling the current house, but sounds like we'll be moving in a month. Yeah to views!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Offer sounds like it's going to get accepted. Apparently the other offers were not contingent, so I took advantage of our impeccable credit, did some financial magic, and walla! no longer contingent. We're still selling the current house, but sounds like we'll be moving in a month. Yeah to views!

what?

moving out of the ranch or just a different street?

congarats either way...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ahh, amazing what just three hours of Pisgah can do for one's mood.

Rode up Clawhammer, left on Black Mountain then down Avery Creek. Parts of BM and upper AC were gnarly as it gets. Steep ruts, rawks, more rawks, root balls and elevinty billion ledge drops at Mach Stupid. Bike made a horrible noise off a four foot drop. Hopefully nothing serious is wrong.

Chicken Fajitas from el Chapala were inhaled post haste.